Fujitsu fi-6400 ADF Image Scanner
Advanced Features to Maximize Your Productivity
• Large volume hopper and high speed scanning: To boost the efficiency of large volume scanning at centralized operations, up to 500 sheets can be loaded in the hopper at a time. Together with an impressive scanning speed of 100 ppm (color, A4 size, simplex, 200/300 dpi, landscape), maximum productivity can be achieved.
• Advanced feeding mechanism: The fi-6400 is capable of digitizing a variety of document types used in many scenarios from ultra-thin receipts to thick documents (20-209 g/m²). In addition, this scanner is equipped with a reliable "paper protection functions" to minimize the risk of documents being damaged even during high speed scanning.
Remarkable small design
Having a front loading feeding mechanism and low height compact design, the fi-6400 allows operators to perform scanning tasks while sitting at their desk. The scanner is designed to minimize the device’s height to allow users to load and remove scanned documents with ease. This greatly reduces the stress on operators who scan for extended periods of time.
Leading Hardware Technology Paired with Expert Software
The Fujitsu fi-6400 scanner empowers scanner operators to provide efficient centralized batch scanning. The included suite of PaperStream IP, PaperStream Capture and Scanner Central Admin provides users with a powerful, efficient and easy-to-use image enhancement solution to get organizations up and scanning quickly and easily.
• PaperStream IP - Automatically creates high quality images without manual adjustments: The scanner driver PaperStream IP, which provides TWAIN/ISIS support, automatically converts documents into exceptionally clean images, improves OCR even when scanning wrinkled/soiled documents or documents with backgrounds and eliminates the hassle of fine tuning scanner settings.
• PaperStream Capture – Batch scanning, validate and confirm the document content: PaperStream Capture is an application for scanning and managing scanned images from Fujitsu’s fi Series scanners. Adjusting scanning settings and performing batch scanning, are accomplished easily with PaperStream Capture’s user-friendly interface. With the seamless linkage to the PaperStream IP driver, high quality image processing and batch scanning are performed simultaneously. With just a few easy settings, PaperStream Capture automates sorting and saving of scanned documents. The “Automatic Image Quality Checker” automatically highlights folded and damaged documents allowing effortless validation of scanned images.
• Scanner Central Admin - Efficiently manage multiple scanners: Using the bundled Scanner Central Admin application, up to 1,000 scanners can be managed from one central location. In addition, the usage status is traced, so periodic replacement of consumables can be performed smoothly.
Automatic Stacker ensures all your scanned documents are stacked neatly after scanning.
Intelligent multifeed function
The acclaimed “Intelligent multifeed function”, simplifies pre-scanning preparation and improves efficiency by allowing users to ignore false multifeed alerts caused by photos and sticky notes attached to documents.
• Check scanner status and settings from an easy to navigate LCD panel.
• Simple and thus very sturdy construction with a wide flip-up cover for easy cleaning.
• Near silent running makes it perfect for office environments.
• Post imprinters (Front-side, Back-side) support (Option). Features • Fast, 100 ppm (simplex) / 200 ipm (duplex) scanning in monochrome or color (A4 (letter), landscape @ 300 dpi).
• Residue-resistant rollers, removable glass, and wide opening reduce maintenance costs.
• Easy-to-use PaperStream Capture software for batch scanning, including 2D barcode support.
• Space-saving design with quiet operation and many environmentally friendly qualities.
• Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with Intelligent Multi-Feed Function.
• 500-page automatic document feeder with adjustable height hopper.
• Scanner Central Admin Suite for volume and asset tracking.
• Eco-friendly white LED array.
• Maintain optimal up-time and peak performance with Fujitsu service and support.
|Scanner Type||Non-Flatbed, ADF|
|Scanning Speed (ppm)||
|Scanning Area||297 x 420 mm|
|Dimensions||460 x 310 x 430 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.