FS Extreme Network Compatible QSFP-CSR4-40G Optical Transceiver Module
FS 40GB-ESR4-QSFP Optical Transceiver Module, Compatible 40GBASE-ESR4, QSFP+, 850nm, 400m DOM MTP/MPO MMF
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Extreme Networks 40GB-ESR4-QSFP Optical Transceiver Module
The Extreme Networks 40GB-ESR4-QSFP Compatible QSFP+ Optical Transceiver Module is designed for use in 40GBASE Ethernet throughput up to 400m over multimode fiber (MMF) using a wavelength of 850nm via a MTP/MPO-12 connector. This transceiver is compliant with QSFP+ MSA, IEEE 802.3ba 40GBASE-SR4 and IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-SR standard. Digital diagnostics functions are also available via the I2C interface, as specified by the QSFP+ MSA, to allow access to real-time operating parameters. With these features, this easy to install, hot swappable transceiver is suitable to be used in various applications, such as data centers, high-performance computing networks, enterprise core, distribution layers.
High Performance and Reliability:
• Low power consumption<1.2W, saving power.
• Stainless steel material, anti-corrosion, and salt spray resistance.
• DDM for real-time monitoring supply volt, temp, bias current, and TX & RX power.
• Fully compatible with almost all Extreme devices.
• High-speed interconnection between switches, routers, servers, etc. and 40G to 10G breakout application.
• Suitable for large data centers, campus, metropolitan area network, and other network environments.
Protocols and Safety Standards:
• Class 1 laser safety compliant.
• Class B EMC, IEC 61000-4-2 Anti Electro-Static Discharge and IEC61000-4-3 Radiation Resistant.
• Compliant with 40G Ethernet, Infiniband QDR, SATA/SAS3, IEEE 802.3ba, QSFP+ MSA.
|Total Network Ports|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption||1.2 W|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months