AVOID LOSING YOUR DATA INDEFINITELY WHEN YOUR HARD DRIVE HAS CRASHED
There is always a possibility that your computer’s hard drive or your external hard drive may crash. A hard drive crash would mean that you lose all data that is stored on that drive.
Imagine your digital photos, your music or video collection, your important documents…. All gone!
With our Data Recovery Service/Anti Datastrophe System a hard drive crash is not the end of the world. Even if your computer does not recognize the hard drive anymore, the data usually is still present on the drive and thereby might still be recoverable in our laboratory.
Registering for our Data Recovery Service means a safe feeling for you. For a period of 3 years, you have the right to one data recovery of your hard drive in case it has crashed.
• TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• UNIQUE SERIAL NUMBER OF THE SERVICE, NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION
• STICKER WITH CONTACT INFORMATION
1) Purchase the Data Recovery Service package
2) Register online at www.freecom.com/datarecovery, including details of the hard drive for which you register the service. The service covers one data recovery of one device for a period of 3 years, valid only after registration.
3) Should your hard drive crash, contact us online at www.freecom.com/datarecovery or per telephone via our local Service Centers
4) After receiving a confi rmation e-mail from us, you can ship the drive to our laboratory free of charge, using our shipping label
5) Upon arrival at our laboratory, our technicians will send you a diagnostic report per e-mail, including a list of recoverable files
6) After your confirmation, our laboratory will recover your data and send the recovered data back
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Freecom Hard Disk Drive Data Recovery Service 3 years peace of mind for your data on any brand HDD . Please choose from the list below.