Fractal Design Meshify C Blackout TG Mid Tower & 240mm Celsius S24 CPU AIO Cooler
Fractal Design Meshify C Blackout Dark Tinted Tempered Glass Mid Tower + Celsius S24 240mm All-in-One CPU Liquid Cooler
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£144.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£150.95|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£144.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£156.18|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 20th Aug 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Exceptional Stealth-Inspired Aesthetics
The Fractal Meshify C Dark TG PC case features distinctive dark tinted tempered glass to beautifully display your system in such incredible style, whilst also accommodating an open ATX layout with amazing space utilization, which creates an unrestricted airflow path from the mesh front directly through to your key components making sure your PC is always cool. Fractal brings you the performance and capacity of a larger tower in a remarkably compact mid-tower size, this defiant eye-catching chassis features a sleek and angular asymmetric design, built for the most streamlined build possible.
Dark Tinted Tempered Glass Side Panel
This Fractal gaming PC case boasts an asymmetric design, brand new black-on-black aesthetic and dark tinted tempered glass side panel so you can easily view your system and present it in style. The Meshify C carves a space uniquely on its own as a new force in high-airflow design.
Two Pre-Installed Silent Dynamic Fans
Your PC will run quieter and cooler with the Meshify C, as it features a newly designed angular mesh front panel and an open interior layout. The air intake and airflow is maximised to its greatest potential to ensure you get the cooling your rig needs. The Meshify C also comes pre-installed with two Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120mm fans to deliver even more cooling efficiency.
Store Up To Five Drives
The Meshify C comes fitted with flexible storage options allowing you to fit your PC with up to five drives, situated at the bottom of the chassis to be cool at all times. These sturdy, steel drive trays come with vibration-dampening rubber grommets that cushion your hard drives to provide a quiet and reliable operation.
Full-Length Shroud for a Clean Build
The included full-length power supply shroud covers your drive cage and excess cabling to further optimize airflow and give your rig a clean looking interior for an impressive overall build.
Dedicated Space for Further Cable Routing
The Meshify C comes with up to 35mm of space behind the motherboard plate with convenient grommeted pass-throughs so all your cables can be cleanly stowed away.
Hassle-Free Filters for Easy Cleaning
This superior chassis comes with easy-to-clean filters on the front, top and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access to make cleaning your PC easier than ever.
Celsius S24 240mm All-in-One CPU Liquid Cooler:
The Celsius series builds upon proven technology with cutting edge advancements and premium sound dampening materials to deliver extreme cooling performance with minimum noise output.
Smart dual mode speed controls are both simple and robust with no need for additional software. Both fan and pump speeds can be managed by an intelligent auto mode or switched to PWM mode for precise user control.
For true enthusiasts, the satisfaction of a clean and efficient build can never be overstated, and the Celsius makes this easier than ever with an integrated fan hub and concealed cable routing. Features Meshify C Blackout Dark Tinted Tempered Glass Mid Tower Features:
• Streamlined high-airflow design.
• The performance and capacity of a larger tower in a remarkably compact mid-tower size.
• Newly designed angular mesh front panel maximizes air intake.
• Tinted tempered glass side panel for a clean looking exterior with full interior visibility.
• Distinctive new styling with stealthy black-on-black aesthetic.
• Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives.
• Sturdy steel drive trays with vibration-dampening rubber grommets cushion hard drives for smooth, quiet and reliable operation.
• Two pre-installed Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans deliver optimum airflow with minimal noise.
• Open interior layout creates an unobstructed airflow path from front intake to rear exhaust.
• Easy-to-clean filters on the front, top, and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access.
• Full-length power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for unrestricted airflow and a clean looking interior.
• Up to 35 mm of space behind motherboard plate with grommeted pass-throughs for clean cable routing.
Celsius S24 240mm All-in-One CPU Liquid Cooler Features:
• The Celsius series uses a combination of cutting edge technology and premium sound dampening materials to deliver extreme cooling performance with minimum noise output.
• An intelligent temperature-controlled auto mode adjusts fan and pump speeds in real-time for optimum balance of cooling performance and silence, while PWM mode enables precision manual tuning for any usage situation.
• Included Fractal Design Dynamic X2 PWM fans offer a wide speed adjustment range from 500 to 2000 RPM allowing for near silent operation under lighter loads and maximum airflow during heavy usage.
• An integrated fan hub with concealed cable routing simplifies cable management for a clean installation.
• Radiator fittings use standard G 1/4" thread for maximum compatibility and expandability with standard do-it-yourself components. Easily add and integrate a GPU block of your choice to eliminate noisy graphics card fans so the only sound you hear is the sound of your game.
Intel LGA: 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011 / 2011-3 / 2066.
AMD: TR4 / AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||Meshify C TG Dark Tint|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||7|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fans Included||2 x 120mm|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/240/280/360mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/240mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||172 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||315 mm|
|Max GPU Card Width|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length||175 mm|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||Steel / Plastic / Tempered Glass (Dark Tint)|
|Dimensions||217 x 453 x 409 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||6.5 kg (Approx)|
|Model Number||FD-CA-MESH-C-BKO-TG + FD-WCU-CELSIUS-S|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months