Fractal Design FLEX VRC-25, PCI-E Riser Cable Kit
Fractal Design FLEX VRC-25, PCI-E Riser Cable Kit with 210mm Cable
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Engineered with the same premium build quality, exacting standards and stylish aesthetics of the Define Series case, the VRC-25 creates a spectacular exhibition of your most powerful hardware with the same rock solid integrity of a board-mounted installation.
The highly flexible extra-long ribbon with patented EMI shielded overlap cable architecture works in conjunction with heavy-duty double-sided PCB wiring to ensure uncompromised zero-latency performance with up to 3x the power delivery of traditional riser cables.
Features Full PCI Express 3.0 support offering uncompromised performance for high-powered GPUs
Patented shielded overlap cable structure guarantees maximum transmission speed and stability
• Extra-long 210mm heavy gauge ribbon cable is both durable and flexible
• Right angle adapter with rigid PCB and standoffs enable a secure vertical mounting solution
• Stylized black cabling with color-matched premium black PCB substrate
• Flexible and extended PCI Express slot with 16x/8x/4x/1x compatibility
• Heavy-duty double-sided wiring delivers up to 3x the power of traditional riser cables (auxiliary power connections are recommended for devices over 40W TDP)
• Designed for use with all Define R6 Series cases
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- Quiet PC