Fractal Design Define S Gaming Case
Fractal Design Define S Window Edition Black Mid Tower ATX/mATX/mini-ITX Computer Chassis with USB 3.0 + Silent Design
By DPD On 11th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Define S Tempered Glass Mid Tower Case from Fractal Design
UTILIZE FRACTAL DESIGN GREATNESS The Define S case is packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support. The modernised internal layout omits the optical drive bays, instead focusing on a clear straight airflow path and uncompromising water cooling support. The Define S case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, multiple ModuVent™ fan vent covers and Dynamic Series fans.
Designed for Superior Performance
EXTENSIVE COOLING SUPPORT
• Innovative internal layout, providing a straight airflow path to the CPU heat sink for air cooling set ups or extensive radiator mounting possibilities for water cooling setups.
• Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420 mm in the top and 360 mm in the front.
• Including smart reservoir brackets; featuring drill-free reservoir mounting on the front of the motherboard tray and pre-drilled pump mounting holes on the bottom panel.
• Including two Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fans developed for superlative airflow while still maintaining low noise levels.
• Equipped with ModuVent™ fan slot covers providing the option of additional cooling or maximum sound absorption.
Smart Open Layout & Spacious Storage
ALL THE STORAGE YOU NEED
• Maintaining a dust-free interior with dust filters that cover the front and bottom air intakes.
• An additional 2 dedicated steel SSD trays cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray.
• Long motherboard tray extending to the front panel contributing to an extremely clean build, hiding both hard drives and cables.
• Introducing newly designed hard drive trays placed vertically behind the front partition of the motherboard tray; Three sturdy steel trays with vibration-dampening grommets allowing for installation of one 3.5" or 2.5" drive on each tray, without disrupting the airflow or interfering with the radiator mounting possibilities.
See the Define S in Action
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||DEFINE S|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||7|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fan Bays||8 x 120/140mm|
|Fans Included||2 x 140mm|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||180 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||450 mm|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials|
|Dimensions||233 x 451 x 520 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||8.5 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months