Fractal Design Define R5 White Gaming Case
Fractal Design Define R5 White Mid Tower ATX/mATX/mini-ITX Computer Chassis with USB 3.0 + Ultra Silent Design
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Define R5 case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense soundabsorbing material, ModuVent™ fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans.
The Define R5 was designed with configurability in mind, accommodating up to 8 hard drives and all modern graphics cards. Should you wish to expand your system with water cooling components or more fans the layout can easily be configured to meet your demand. Features • Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout the case for maximum sound absorption, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities.
• Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front.
• Equipped with new tool-less ModuVent™ fan slot covers allowing the user to install more fans if desired or keep fan slots covered to maximize sound absorption.
• Including two Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fans developed for superlative airflow while still maintaining low noise levels.
• Maintaining a dust-free interior with the help of dust filters that cover front and bottom air intakes that are easy to access from the front on the case.
• Newly configured front door with dual side mounting to better fit your work space.
• Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans.
Radiator Support and Information
Front - 360, 280, 240, 140 and 120mm radiators of all thicknesses (requires removal of drive bays)
Top - 420, 360, 280, 240, 140 and 120mm radiators (A thickness limitation of 55mm for both radiator+fan applies on 420, 280 and 140mm radiators)
(420 and 360mm radiators require removal of the ODD bay)
Bottom - 120 or 240mm radiator (Use of radiators in the bottom position limits the PSU length to 165mm)
Rear - 120 or 140mm radiator
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months