The Core 2500 is the compact ATX Mid Tower of the x5 Series combines a clean, modern exterior design with great cooling and component compatibility. The case is equipped with two pre-installed 120mm fans, a built-in fan controller as well as support for a 280mm and 240mm water cooling radiators. Two hard drive cages hold up to four 3.5" or 2.5" hard drives on vibration dampened sturdy steel trays. An additional dedicated SSD mounting is available behind the power supply position. A beautiful build is easy to achieve with the black/white contrasted interior and well-designed cable routing capabilities.
• A compact ATX Mid Tower case with bottom-mounted PSU, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling
• Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three-dimensional textured finish
• Superior water cooling support for its size, supporting one 240/280mm radiator in the front and a 240mm radiator in the top
• Featuring a 120mm rear exhaust fan for great cooling
• Total 7 fan slots with two 120mm fans included
• Extruded motherboard plate allowing space for additional cable routing; 18.5mm around the motherboard and 13.5mm directly behind it
• Supports tall CPU cooler towers, up to circa 162mm in height
• Featuring an integrated three-speed fan controller
• Multiple easy-to-clean dust filters designed into the case to help maintain a dust free interior
• Four vibration dampening hard drive trays for up to four 3.5" HDDs, all compatible with 2.5" drives
• HDD trays split into two cages and strategically positioned with a large space in between to support all long graphics cards up to a maximum length of 380mm, with all hard drive trays in place
• One additional SSD position behind the PSU area with easy installation and access
• Supports ATX PSUs up to 155 mm deep when using the primary bottom fan location; when not using this fan location longer PSUs can be used
Water Cooling Compatibility
• Front - 240mm radiator, up to 45mm in thickness (with lower HDD cage repositioned in case, upper HDD cage removed)
• Front - 240mm radiator, any thickness, push/pull supported (with both lower and upper HDD cages removed)
• Front –Slim 280mm radiator: 15mm fan spacing required for full fastening, radiators with 20mm fan spacing can be used with only the top half fastened to the case (with lower HDD cage repositioned in case, upper HDD cage removed, lower ODD slot may need to be unused depending on tube end chamber size)
• Top – Slim 240mm radiator (with upper ODD slot occupied by a device no longer than 150mm and with no components on the upper 23 mm on the motherboard that are taller than 34mm)
• Rear – 120 mm radiator
Water Cooling radiators & other related components not included.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Fractal Design Core 2500 Mid Tower ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX Computer Chassis with USB 3.0 & 2x 120mm Fans . Please choose from the list below.