Fractal Design Core 1300 Micro-ATX Tower Case No PSU
Fractal Design Core 1300 Black micro-ATX mini Tower Case w/o PSU (Std ATX)
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• An extremely compact micro ATX case with bottom-mounted PSU, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling
• Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three-dimensional textured finish
• Superior water cooling support for its size, supporting up to two 240mm radiators
• Featuring a 120mm rear exhaust fan for exceptional cooling
• Supports tall CPU cooler towers, up to about 162mm in height
• Total 7 fan slots with two 120mm fans included
• Featuring an integrated three-speed fan controller
• Extruded motherboard plate allowing space for additional cable routing; 18.5mm around the motherboard and 13.5mm directly behind it
• Multiple easy-to-clean dust filters designed into the case to help maintain a dust free interior
• Four vibration dampening hard drive trays for up to four 3.5" HDDs, all compatible with 2.5" drives
• HDD trays split into two cages and strategically positioned with a large space in between to support all long graphics cards up to a maximum length of 380mm, with all hard drive trays in place
• One additional SSD position behind the PSU area with easy installation and access Features http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/core-series/core-1300
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months