Fractal Design Arc XL PC Case
Fractal Design Arc XL Full Tower Black Case with with Side Window w/o PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Delivering maximum airflow within a sleek and minimalistic body design
• Spacious internal layout with 9 PCI expansion slots allowing the biggest, most demanding components and cooling setups
• Designed for extensive water cooling configurations, accommodating multiple thick 240mm radiators and slim radiators up to 360mm in length with space to spare for pumps and reservoirs!
• Offering added value with three Silent Series R2 fans included, giving you excellent cooling straight out of the box!
• Featuring a three-speed fan controller strategically integrated in the front panel for easy access
• With multiple easy-to-clean dust filters designed into the case, you can ensure a dust free interior
• Providing ample storage capacity with a flexible hard drive mounting system for up to 8 x 3,5” drives while accommodating an additional 2 x 2,5” drives behind the motherboard
• Innovative SSD position mounting, using brackets to allow for easy access once your system is completely built
• Featuring a window side panel to show off your set up in style
The case is filled with smart features such as simple-clean dust filters, integrated fan controller, flexible hard drive mounting, window side panel and plenty of space for tidy cable routing. It also comes equipped with three high quality Silent Series R2 fans contributing to maximum airflow straight out of the box. Features • ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX, E-ATX, XL-ATX motherboard compatibility
• 4 - 5.25" bays
• 8 - 3.5" HDD trays - all compatible with SSDs
• 2 - 2.5" dedicated SSD positions behind the mothboard plate
• 9 expansion slots
• 7 - Fan positions (3 Silent Series R2 fans included)
• Filtered fan slots in front, top and bottom
• CPU coolers up to 180 mm tall
• PSU compatibility: ATX PSUs up to 190 mm deep when using the bottom fan location; when not using this fan location longer PSUs (up to 345 mm deep) can be used
• Graphics card compatibility: Graphics cards up to 330mm in length with the top HDD cage installed - With the top cage removed, graphics cards up to 480mm in length may be installed
• 26 mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate
• Thick rubber grommets on all holes on the motherboard plate
• Window side panel included
• Colors available: Black
• Case dimensions (WxHxD): 232 x 572 x 552mm
• Net weight: 13.8kg
• Package dimensions (WxHxD): 322 x 625 x 635mm
• Package weight: 16.3kg
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.