Fractal Design Adjust R1 Addressable RGB Prisma AL Fan Controller
Fractal Design Adjust R1 Manual ARGB Fan Controller, 3-Button, Multi-Mode/Effects, Magentic, for Prisma AL Series Fans
By DPD On 26th Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Fractal Design Adjust R1 Manual ARGB Fan Controller
The Adjust R1 gives you full manual control over your Fractal Design Prisma AL Series fans and other standard 5V addressable RGB devices. A single Adjust R1 provides easy software-free control, customization, and synchronized effects for several fans, LED strips, and other ARGB devices in daisy-chain or Y-cable configurations.
Intuitive controls let you set customize colours, configure brightness, and set colour cycling modes with a variety of pulse and motion effects.
Simple & Intuitive Controls
Preset colour, colour cycle, custom colour, long rainbow, and short rainbow modes.
Integrated magnets for convenient placement in any steel case.
5V ARGB Devices
Compatible with standard 5V ARGB LED fans, strips, and devices.
Users with addressable RGB devices who either don’t have integrated RGB control on their motherboards or instead prefer physical controls without software.
• Simple and intuitive controls.
• Compatible with standard 5V ARGB LED fans, strips, and devices.
• Integrated magnets for convenient placement in any steel case.
• Preset colour, colour cycle, custom colour, long rainbow, and short rainbow modes.
• Eight colour presets and five brightness levels.
• Six pulse and motion effects.
• Remembers settings when powered off.
• Included Y-cable and adapters.
• Adjust R1 RGB Controller.
• RGB Y-cable (female-to-female).
• 2x Male-to-male adapters.
• Compatibility: 5V Addressable RGB devices with standard 3-pin connector.
• Colour Modes:
- Preset colour: Set all LEDs to red, green, blue, orange, cyan, yellow, purple, or white.
- Colour cycle: All LEDs change colour in unison.
- Custom colour: Freeze colour cycle mode on the exact colour of your choice.
- Long rainbow: Colours animate in a long sequence.
- Short rainbow: Colours animate in a quick succession.
• Brightness Settings: 5 levels.
• Pulse & Motion Effects:
- On (constant brightness).
- Slow breathing effect.
- Fast breathing effect.
- Slow single pulse sequence.
- Fast single pulse sequence.
- Slow marquee chasing effect.
- Fast marquee chasing effect.
- Off (LEDs disabled).
• Maximum Load: 2.6A
• Dimensions: 45 x 17 x 8 mm
• Weight: 14g
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Fractal Design
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.