HP-A3 Fostex 32bit D/A Converter
Fostex HP-A3 32bit D/A Converter - 24bit/96kHz, Exclusive PLL Power Supply, AKM AK4390 DAC
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Why settle for 'built-in' D/A conversion when you can drastically improve the quality of your audio with a Fostex HP-A3.
Windows and Mac OS Compatibility
We confirmed the compatibility with Windows XP*(SP2 or later) / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and Mac OSX(10.6 or later).
* Not compliant to XP 64bit.
Fostex DAC performance with the latest MAC OS 10.12 Sierra is under verifying. Until the review is complete, we don't recommend that you update your Mac to MAC OS 10.12 Sierra at this stage
Features • 32bit D/A Converter.
• USB Bus power without using unwanted AC adapter.
• Works with up to 24bit/96kHz audio source.
• Exclusive PLL power supply is built in to reproduce the stable electrical supply.
• High quality analog headphone amp to drive any type of headphones.
• Equipped with hgih-grade AKM 32bit(*) DAC AK4390.
• Condensers and OP amp designed exclusively for audio products.
• USB / Digital (Optical) input selector.
• Headphones / RCA (Analog) output selector.
• Doubles as D/D converter from USB digital audio to Optical.
• An USB/AC adapter from the shelf can be used for use as an Optical / Analog converter.
*Note: When using the USB input, the sampling frequency is fixed at 96kHz. Audio file with Fs 32k/44.1k/48kHz will be reproduced by upsampling to 96kHz and the S/PDIF Out is also fixed at 96kHz.
• USB port sampling frequency 16bit-24bit/96kHz
• Interface: USB full speed
• Digital Connector: optical, square
• Format: S/PDIF (32kHz – 96kHz)
• Phones Connector: Stereo phone
• Max Output: 100mW (32-ohm loaded)
• THD: less than 0.01% at 1kHz, 32-ohm loaded, 100mW
• Frequency response: 20Hz / 20kHz +-0.3dB (32ohm loaded, 100mW)
• Analog Connector: RCA Pin
• Reference output level -10dBV
• THD: less than 0.01% at 1kHz
• Frequency response: 20Hz / 20kHz +-0.3dB
• Digital Connector: Optical, square
• Format S/PDIF (32kHz – 96kHz)
• Power: DC5V (via USB port)
• Power Consumption: 2.5W
• Accessories: 1 x USB cable (1.0m), 4 x rubber foot, manual
• Dimensions: 108mm(W) x 36mm(H) x 140mm(D)
• Weight: approx. 450g
|Max Sample Rate|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited