Scarlett Solo Studio Pack
It takes more than great ideas to start recording music. You also need an audio interface, a microphone, headphones, recording software and cables. Save time, effort and expense by choosing the Scarlett Solo Studio Pack. It’s everything you need to start recording with Focusrite’s legendary quality sound on your Mac or PC: audio interface, headphones and studio-quality condenser microphone. There’s even a mic cable.
Excellence at the heart
Scarlett Solo Studio Pack is based around the Scarlett Solo interface that simply connects to your computer via USB to feed high-quality audio into and out of your computer. Like all Scarlett interfaces, Scarlett Solo is fully compatible with Macintosh® (including Yosemite®) and Windows computers and, with the included Red 2 and Red 3 AAX plugins, it’s a perfect partner for Pro Tools®.
Record with Legendary Sound
Scarlett Solo is part of the best-selling range of USB audio interfaces in the world, providing the perfect combination of top-quality precision digital conversion and Focusrite’s legendary mic preamps. Precision digital conversion means that you capture the most accurate, best-possible-sounding performance. And the mic pre inside the Scarlett Solo’s elegant, rugged and compact aluminium case is a genuine Focusrite microphone preamp with a 30-year heritage, specially designed for our interfaces to capture the most stunning vocals and acoustic instruments possible. Click here to learn more about these keys to Focusrite’s interfaces.
Everything You Need
In addition to the interface, the pack includes a large diaphragm CM25 condenser microphone (plus cable and stand clip) for capturing beautifully-detailed vocals and acoustic instruments, and professional closed-back HP60 headphones that block out distracting outside noise to let you focus on recording and mixing your music. In addition, there’s all the software you need to get started, including Cubase recording software and our Scarlett plug-in suite for mixing your recordings.
Quality recordings – whenever you want
Whenever inspiration strikes, simply plug the mic into input one, and your instrument –whether it’s a guitar/bass or a keyboard – straight into input two (no need for a DI box!) and start making crystal-clear recordings. The unique “halos” around the input level controls will stay green when your level is good, and turn red if you get too loud. To hear exactly what you’re recording without any distracting latency, just flick the direct monitor switch.
Compact, light and tough enough to take anywhere, you can set up Scarlett Solo in seconds and record wherever you like. You won't even need to carry a power supply, because it’s powered by your computer via USB.
Contains Everything You Need
• Includes a Scarlett Solo interface, a CM25 condenser microphone with stand clip, professional quality HP60 headphones, a three metre mic cable and all the software you need to get started.
Record with Legendary Sound
• Plug into four decades of analogue audio equipment design. Focusrite microphone preamps are considered by many to be the best in the world and provide +48V phantom power, so you can use any mic you like.
Capture Every Detail
• Precision convertors transform your live performance into studio-quality 24-bit resolution digital audio, with sample rates of up to 96kHz and an exceptional dynamic range of over 105dB.
• Sleek, lightweight and tough enough to throw into your backpack, the stunning metal case is designed for life on the road.
Power with USB
• Simply connect to your Mac or PC via USB and start recording, without the need for a bulky power supply.
Plug Any Instrument Straight In
• Whenever inspiration strikes, plug straight into an exceptionally high quality DI that minimises the risk of distortion. Alternatively, switch to line level to instantly connect your mono analogue synth or outboard gear to the rest of your studio.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio USB Interface, HP60 Headphones, CM25 Microphone, 96 kHz, 24 Bit, 1 Mic Preamp . Please choose from the list below.