Focusrite iTrack Dock for Lightning iPad & iPad Mini
Focusrite iTrack Dock Professional Dock for Recording on iPad, Lighting Connection, USB/MIDI - Manufacturer Refurbished
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
iTrack Dock is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use, studio-quality iPad recording interface that acts as the hub of your Lightning iPad recording studio. Featuring two legendary Focusrite microphone preamps, along with two line inputs and an instrument DI with plenty of extra headroom, stereo monitor outputs with 105dB dynamic range plus independently-controlled headphone outputs, and a USB port for class compliant MIDI instruments and controllers, iTrack Dock gives you everything you need to record, monitor and control music on your iPad (not included) - with precision Focusrite digital conversion at up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling. And at the same time it charges and powers your iPad.
With two Focusrite preamps, main and monitor outputs with 105dB dynamic range, and all controls on the easily-accessed, angled front panel next to the iPad, iTrack Dock brings powerful, professional audio to any Core Audio app including GarageBand, Auria, Cubasis and Focusrite's Tape app, which is included in the box.
Compatible with any Lightning-equipped iPad and instrument, microphone, class-compliant MIDI controller or audio device, iTrack Dock allows you to capture music in pristine 24-bit 96kHz resolution. iTrack Dock powers and charges the iPad, and powers a USB MIDI device - such as a Novation Launchkey or Launchkey Mini keyboard controller - all at the same time. Plug and power a class-compliant USB MIDI controller directly into iTrack Dock - there's no need for USB hubs or camera connection kits.
iTrack Dock features easy-to-reach, dedicated monitor and headphone controls. Input level controls incorporate Focusrite's unique "Gain Halos", for accurate instrument and microphone level monitoring. Latency-free direct monitoring is also provided.
iTrack Dock is an Apple-compliant audio docking interface with Apple-certified "Made for iPad" status. Compliant with any Lightning iPad - iPad 4th Generation, iPad Air, iPad mini and iPad mini with retina display - iTrack Dock's sleek, modular design allows you to slide the Lightning connector up and down to accommodate any sized iPad. Features • Made for iPad: iTrack Dock is an Apple-compliant audio docking interface with Apple-certified "Made for iPad" status. Compliant with any Lightning iPad - iPad 4th Generation, iPad Air, iPad mini and iPad mini with retina display - iTrack Dock's sleek, modular design allows you to slide the Lightning connector up and down to accommodate any sized iPad.
• Record and monitor at superior resolution: iTrack Dock is the best sounding iPad-based workstation, featuring premium Focusrite A-D/D-A conversion with over 105dB dynamic range and the ability to record at up to 24-bit, 96kHz sample rates.
• Legendary Focusrite mic preamps: Two Focusrite mic pres, as featured in the Scarlett range of USB audio interfaces, include 48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones. iTrack Dock also features Focusrite's unique "gain halos" - a ring of light around the input gain control - to easily set the input gain: green for healthy signal, red if it's too hot.
• Plug your guitar into your favourite apps: iTrack Dock provides a guitar input with plenty of clean, clear headroom to capture both quiet and loud guitars with stunning clarity.
• Connect and power a MIDI controller: USB MIDI port for class compliant MIDI controller connectivity (MIDI + power) - perfect for connecting a controller like the Novation Launchkey or Launchkey Mini.
• Works with all Core Audio apps on iPad: From GarageBand to Cubasis, Auria and beyond, expand the functionality of your apps with the iTrack Dock and its plug-and-play Core Audio driver - no setup required.
• High quality outputs with over 105dB dynamic range: Main monitor outputs on balanced 1/4 inch TRS connectors and large-diameter level control knob, plus stereo headphone output with its own level controls - delivering more than enough power for your headphones and powered monitor speakers.
• Direct monitoring: Avoid monitoring latency delays with the iTrack Dock's direct monitoring feature, sending your input signal straight to the headphone and main monitor outputs.
• Stereo line inputs: Connect a variety of other stereo sound devices with the balanced line inputs, including digital pianos, synths, drum machines and CD players.
• Recording app included: Includes Tape by Focusrite app for iPad, which offers instant recording, mastering and sharing without the complexities of traditional music-making software.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months