Focusrite Clarett 2Pre USB 10-in, 4-out Audio Interface
Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre USB 10x4 Desktop Audio Interface, 2 Mic Inputs with ISA Modeled Pre Amps, 24 Bit / 192kHz
By DPD On 10th Dec To 12th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Clarett Sound - Now On USB
Clarett USB lays down the challenge to interfaces twice the price. The Clarett USB range features specially designed high performance, low-noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres with a low distortion, ultra-linear design that guarantees a clean, open and transparent sound, giving accurate representation of the original performance. Boasting 119dB dynamic range, Clarett can now be experienced with any Mac® or PC supporting USB 2.0 and above.
Perfect A-D and D-A Conversion
Decades of analogue circuit design experience, applied around 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion, delivers a superior signal path.
Ins and Outs
Clarett 2Pre USB is a 10-in, 4-out audio interface. The two mic/line/instrument inputs can record everything from condenser mics to super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion - Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level. The ADAT input supports an additional eight channels in combination with multi-channel mic preamps like Clarett OctoPre. Outs include two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology, a headphone output with volume control, and two line outputs. MIDI I/O is also included.
The Sound of ISA
The two Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the input impedance, clarity and frequency response curve of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp.
Super-low Latency Recording
Clarett 2Pre USB connects to Mac® or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C™ cables. Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins.
Configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with user-friendly control software Focusrite Control.
Software To Get You Started
Additional included software is from XLN Audio, Focusrite, Softube, Ableton® and Loopmasters.
Brainworx bx_console Focusrite: free for Clarett owners
Focusrite have partnered with Brainworx to give Clarett owners the bx_console Focusrite plug-in for free. A flawless emulation of the iconic ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules, bx_console Focusrite perfectly captures the famously open sound of the Focusrite Studio Console and adds a number of new features including continuous Gain and THD controls.
One plug-in offer will be featured in your Focusrite account every couple of months, keeping you up to date with the tidal wave of releases. Nobody else works with software manufacturers like us, enabling you to download free plug-ins and benefit from generous discounts. Click here for more info!
• Supports any Mac® or PC with USB 2.0 and above
• Precision 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion for the ideal signal path
• Connects to Mac® or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C™ cables
• Two mic/line/instrument inputs
• ADAT input allowing for expansion of up to eight additional input channels
• Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level
• Two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
• Headphone output with volume control
• Two additional line outputs
• MIDI I/O
• The two Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the sound of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp
• Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins
• Focusrite Control: a user-friendly control software which enables you to configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®
• XLN Audio - Addictive Keys: one of four inspiring and interesting keyboard instruments
• Focusrite - Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models Focusrite's classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
• Softube - Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube's world-class reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins
• Focusrite - Plug-in Collective: exclusive offers, tutorial content and more, from some of the most innovative and prestigious plug-in companies
• Ableton® - Live Lite™: a customised version of the music-making software Ableton® Live™
• Loopmasters: 2GB of royalty-free sample libraries
• Focusrite Control
What's In The Box
• Clarett 2Pre USB
• 2 x USB Cable to support standard USB connector and USB Type C connector
• Power Supply
|Computer Interface Type||
|Analogue Inputs (Total)||2|
|Analogue Outputs (Total)||6|
|Mic Preamps (Max)||2|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)||2|
|Sample Rate (Max)||
|Dynamic Range||119 dB|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.
Date Issued: 25th Jun 2008
Updating drivers can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. Will the drivers come with an installer? Will you need to uninstall the old drivers first? Many drivers these days do come with an installer, which simplifies the process dramatically.