Focal Pro CMS 50 Monitor Speaker (Single)
Focal Professional CMS50 Studio Monitor (Single)
By DPD On 14th Dec 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Aluminum/Magnesium inverted dome tweeter
Magnesium possesses great damping qualities, Aluminum great rigidity and the two in alloy can greatly reduce distortion. This unique marriage of metals offers several advantages. The impulse response is incredibly rapid and yet benefits from a very short settlement time and excellent damping. This enables the tweeter to extend its frequency response beyond 28kHz (-3dB). This configuration produces a precise, analytical sound and an extremely deep soundstage. The frequency response curve linearity is also remarkable in that it ensures perfect neutrality. When listening, the treble frequencies are dynamic and detailed. The Aluminum/Magnesium inverted dome tweeter then combines perfectly with the Polyglass woofer in a perfect tone synergy.
Polyglass technology, exclusive to Focal, consists in applying molten glass microballs on a cellulose pulp cone. This process combines an excellent paper damping with glass rigidity. The rigidity index exceeds even that of a single skin Kevlar and is almost ten times superior to one of polypropylene. The mass/rigidity/damping ratio adjustment results in outstanding linearity of the frequency response curve, all from the inherent design of the cone. This innovation also greatly increases definition in the midrange.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • Al-Mg inverted dome tweeter: Width, depth and accuracy of the soundstage.
• Tweeter power unit; 50W rms / 19V/ms slew rate: Reproduction of the slightest details.
• Aluminum cabinet optimized for maximum rigidity and damping: Acoustically transparent cabinet, compact monitor.
• Polyglass cone: Neutral sound, no coloration.
• Fixing plates compatible with K&M® and Omnimount® fixing kits: Numerous integration possibilities (fixing on stand, ceiling, wall, structure...).
• Woofer amplification unit; 80W rms / 0.005% THD: Sound transparency and power in the midrange/bass register.
• Numerous available settings (Parametric filter, high-pass filters, bass level, treble level...): Optimum acoustic integration.
• 1x Decoupling table stand.
• 4x Rubber feet.
• 2x Height adjustable feet.
• 1x Phase optimization plug (tweeter).
• 2x Removable grilles (tweeter and woofer).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Focal Professional