Focal Professional CMS 50 Studio Monitor Speaker Features• Al-Mg inverted dome tweeter:
Width, depth and accuracy of the soundstage.• Tweeter power unit;
50W rms / 19V/ms slew rate: Reproduction of the slightest details.• Aluminum cabinet optimized for maximum rigidity and damping:
Acoustically transparent cabinet, compact monitor.• Polyglass cone:
Neutral sound, no coloration.• Fixing plates compatible with K&M® and Omnimount® fixing kits:
Numerous integration possibilities (fixing on stand, ceiling, wall, structure...).• Woofer amplification unit; 80W rms / 0.005% THD:
Sound transparency and power in the midrange/bass register.• Numerous available settings (Parametric filter, high-pass filters, bass level, treble level...):
Optimum acoustic integration.• 2x Speakers Supplied with this Bundle.Includes:
• 1x Decoupling table stand.
• 4x Rubber feet.
• 2x Height adjustable feet.
• 1x Phase optimization plug (tweeter).
• 2x Removable grilles (tweeter and woofer).Adam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand Features
• Triangular foot, 35 mm square section tube, utility space 450 x 390 mmTube Ø 40 / 35 mm, adjustable 91,5 cm - 150 cm, T-screw for locking.
• For heavy speakers you can lock the height on 102 - 114 - 126 - 138 - 150 with the safety pin (included in delivery). Utility space for speakers: 230 x 230 mm, steel material thickness 2 mm, slip resistant surface. Plastic cable clip on upper tube for adequate and discreet cable guiding.
• The foot can be equipped with 3 adjustable plastic feet or steel-spikes. Without the plate you can use the speaker stand with a standard speaker stand receptable (Ø35mm).
• The product is delivered dismantled, with screws and hexagon socket screw key, 3 plastic feet and 3 steel spikes with lock nut.
• 2x Stands Supplied with this Bundle.Adam Hall Jack to XLR Cable Features
• XLR Male to 6.3mm Male Stereo Jack Connectors.
• Balanced Conductor Routing.
• High Quality Cabling.
• 3m Length
• 2x Cables Supplied with this Bundle.