Scan's Pro Audio Division bring you a fantastic bundle to start off your own studio monitoring solution! Including a Pair of High Performance Focal Professional CMS 50 Studio Monitor Speakers, Adam Hall Adjustable Speaker Stands, along with Two Adam Hall TRS Jack to XLR Cables to help you get your audio source easily connected, and monitoring audio in no time. This Bundle Includes The Following:
2x Focal Professional CMS 50 Studio Monitor Speaker - LN48439
2x Adam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand - LN45149
2x 3m Adam Hall Jack to XLR Cable - LN51059Focal Professional CMS 50 Studio Monitor Speaker
The CMS 50 is the most compact monitoring loudspeaker of all the Focal Professional range. Its design permits listening from 50cm away, while still keeping the possibility of the monitors at a great distance from one another without damaging the soundstage. The 5” mid-woofer reaches down to 55Hz, while offering a controlled bass and a totally linear midrange. The midrange register of the CMS 50 has unequalled neutrality in its price range. The Al-Mg inverted dome tweeter offers outstanding dynamics and a degree of definition in the treble that allow precise measurement of reverb and other effects which are normally very difficult to assess.Aluminum/Magnesium inverted dome tweeter
Magnesium possesses great damping qualities, Aluminum great rigidity and the two in alloy can greatly reduce distortion. This unique marriage of metals offers several advantages. The impulse response is incredibly rapid and yet benefits from a very short settlement time and excellent damping. This enables the tweeter to extend its frequency response beyond 28kHz (-3dB). This configuration produces a precise, analytical sound and an extremely deep soundstage. The frequency response curve linearity is also remarkable in that it ensures perfect neutrality. When listening, the treble frequencies are dynamic and detailed. The Aluminum/Magnesium inverted dome tweeter then combines perfectly with the Polyglass woofer in a perfect tone synergy.Polyglass
Polyglass technology, exclusive to Focal, consists in applying molten glass microballs on a cellulose pulp cone. This process combines an excellent paper damping with glass rigidity. The rigidity index exceeds even that of a single skin Kevlar and is almost ten times superior to one of polypropylene. The mass/rigidity/damping ratio adjustment results in outstanding linearity of the frequency response curve, all from the inherent design of the cone. This innovation also greatly increases definition in the midrange.More information can be found in the PDF below:Adam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand
Universal speaker stand for loudspeakers up to 35 kg, black powder coated.Adam Hall Jack to XLR Cable
These cables are perfect for connecting interfaces and mixers with 1/4" jack outputs with most powered monitors including Genelec and the Adam AX Series, which don't have jack sockets.
These provide a balanced connection (if your device supports it) to reduce susceptibility to external noise and help avoid groundloop problems.
Balanced conductor routing with a 6.3 millimetre TRS plug and a male XLR plug. Uses original Adam Hall plugs and high-quality cable material. Features
Focal Professional CMS 50 Studio Monitor Speaker Features• Al-Mg inverted dome tweeter:
Width, depth and accuracy of the soundstage.• Tweeter power unit;
50W rms / 19V/ms slew rate: Reproduction of the slightest details.• Aluminum cabinet optimized for maximum rigidity and damping:
Acoustically transparent cabinet, compact monitor.• Polyglass cone:
Neutral sound, no coloration.• Fixing plates compatible with K&M® and Omnimount® fixing kits:
Numerous integration possibilities (fixing on stand, ceiling, wall, structure...).• Woofer amplification unit; 80W rms / 0.005% THD:
Sound transparency and power in the midrange/bass register.• Numerous available settings (Parametric filter, high-pass filters, bass level, treble level...):
Optimum acoustic integration.• 2x Speakers Supplied with this Bundle.Includes:
• 1x Decoupling table stand.
• 4x Rubber feet.
• 2x Height adjustable feet.
• 1x Phase optimization plug (tweeter).
• 2x Removable grilles (tweeter and woofer).Adam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand Features
• Triangular foot, 35 mm square section tube, utility space 450 x 390 mmTube Ø 40 / 35 mm, adjustable 91,5 cm - 150 cm, T-screw for locking.
• For heavy speakers you can lock the height on 102 - 114 - 126 - 138 - 150 with the safety pin (included in delivery). Utility space for speakers: 230 x 230 mm, steel material thickness 2 mm, slip resistant surface. Plastic cable clip on upper tube for adequate and discreet cable guiding.
• The foot can be equipped with 3 adjustable plastic feet or steel-spikes. Without the plate you can use the speaker stand with a standard speaker stand receptable (Ø35mm).
• The product is delivered dismantled, with screws and hexagon socket screw key, 3 plastic feet and 3 steel spikes with lock nut.
• 2x Stands Supplied with this Bundle.Adam Hall Jack to XLR Cable Features
• XLR Male to 6.3mm Male Stereo Jack Connectors.
• Balanced Conductor Routing.
• High Quality Cabling.
• 3m Length
• 2x Cables Supplied with this Bundle.