Focal Alpha 65 Monitor Speakers + ISO Isolator Stands + Leads
Focal Alpha 65 2-Way Monitoring Speakers (Pair) + ISO Acoustics Isolator Stands + 2x Stagg 3m 6.3" TRS Jack to XLR Cable
By DPD On 19th Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This Bundle Includes The Following:
2x Focal Alpha 65 2-Way Nearfield Studio Monitor Speaker - LN59774
1x ISO Acoustics ISO-L8R155 Medium-size Isolation Stands (Pair) - LN46095
2x 3m Stagg Jack to XLR Cable - LN69993
Focal Alpha 65 2-Way Nearfield Studio Monitor Speaker
The Alpha 65 performs just as well with instrumental music as with electronic music, and is characterised by its great versatility.
This model is composed of a 6.5” (16.5cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port associated to a 70W amplifier and of a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter (35W amplifier). Alpha 65 has a frequency response of 40Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB).
ISO Acoustics ISO-L8R155 Medium-size Isolation Stands
Scan Pro Audio Says: The best sounding monitor speaker stands money can buy! Won "Best in Show" Award at NAMM 2012.
IsoAcoustics speaker stands are built with a unique, patented isolation technology that allows your speakers to "float" in free space, letting you hear authentic, uncoloured sound.
These ultimate speaker stands effectively eliminate energy transfer to surrounding surfaces. Bass becomes tighter. Overall imaging is enhanced. Your speakers perform to their full potential. And because ISO-L8R155 speaker stands also allow you to raise and tilt your speakers, tweeters are always at ear level, providing the optimal listening position.
Click here to see what Pete from Scan Pro Audio thinks about them over at the ScanProAudio blog.
Speaker compatibility information can be found in the PDF below:
Stagg Jack to XLR Cable
3 meter XLR Male to Stereo Jack Male. Features Focal Alpha 65 2-Way Nearfield Studio Monitor Speaker Features
• Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room.
• Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion.
• Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes; low sensitivity to wall effects.
• Connect up to 2 audio sources.
• Optimal acoustic integration.
• Reduced power consumption.
• 2x Speakers Supplied with this Bundle.
ISO Acoustics ISO-L8R155 Medium-size Isolation Stands Features
• Isolators: The isolation and response of the audio stand is a function of the isolator's shape and its volume and durometer (hardness and density). Its opening, internal taper and concave end (void) result in a compliant element to contain the supporting tubes or rods. This allows the supporting tubes to move fore and aft, while resisting lateral and secondary movements and oscillations. As the speaker cone moves forward, the speaker enclosure tends to move back, as predicted by Newton's third law of reciprocating motion. Transducers, enclosure and upper stand section therefore move in a direction sympathetic to the sound source.
• Speaker Stand Shape: Both top and bottom elements provide torsional rigidity for the overall speaker stand design while lending an attractive look. A definite rectangular shape helps define the front and back of the stand and aligns the polarized isolators with the speaker drivers.
• Speaker Stand Bottom Element: The bottom element is the most visible part of the design, as longer tubes may be used to raise the upper element and speaker, while exposing the top surface of the element below. This frame, shelf or body section anchors the assembly with a strong, secure base. The isolators are inserted from the bottom, or unfinished side, with a complimentary shape in the molding so it can be inserted only in the correct elongated direction. The lower element sits on the isolator's shoulder and lower flange lip, with the collar protruding through the topside. This lower element does not come in contact with the supporting surface of the desk below. An elongated octagonal shape of the isolator is designed to establish the correct orientation with the speaker's drivers when inserted, as well as maintain the optimal mass of the resilient material around the tube opening.
• Speaker Stand Upper Element: Isolators are inserted from the top, or finished side, with the flange and lip protruding from the upper element. Speakers sit on top of these flanges with their weight carried through the isolator, down the tubing, and into a lower section and flange of the bottom isolator, resting on the supporting surface. A cup shape of the flanges contributes to the compliance of the isolators while in compression, as well as providing a 'suction-cup" effect that resists movement or slipping of the stand and speaker. This is especially important when the upper section is tilted to optimize the speaker's orientation towards the listener.
Stagg Jack to XLR Cable Features
• XLR Male - 1/4 Jack standard cable
• ROHS Compliant
• Length: 3 mtr / 9 ft. - black
• 2x Cables Supplied with this Bundle.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Focal Professional