The F Series from Fluid Audio is the next logical step in the development of the affordable, studio-quality monitor for recording professionals.
It's almost unfair to call them "budget" monitors because of the many features that set them apart in their class.
All of these features have been carefully chosen because they solve problems that many consumers see with speakers found on the market today.
Spending the time to get the Fluid series sounding right, we set out to create a line of monitors that are just as comfortable as your mixing work-horse as it is your favorite listening speaker after the session is over.
Accuracy and Control
Whether you're tracking, mixing or just listening to your favorite CD, your monitors are your primary source of reference.
Accurate monitors are an invaluable tool in your arsenal of music and video production, so you need some assurance that your mixes with translate well to your audience's speakers.
The Fluid F series monitors have not only the depth of soundstage and the sonic clarity that allow you to hear even the most subtle of reverb tails, the fader control on the front baffle allow you to adjust the volume of the monitors without having to interrupt your workflow to reach behind them.
Advanced Driver Technology
The Fluid F series monitors feature technology that focuses on the details.
The composite pulp cones are light and rigid, yet well damped.
The coated silk dome tweeters are mounted in such a way to provide an ultra flat response usable to 22kHz.
The built-in waveguide provides the tweeter with wide dispersion and an expansive sweet spot.
By pushing the tweeter back slightly, it allows it to be time-aligned with the woofer, resulting in remarkable imaging.
Coupled with an optimized front-loaded slot port, the low frequency driver delivers articulate, dynamic bass response - all in an extremely compact footprint.
The Class A/B bi-amplified design of the F5 separately drives the low and the high frequency drivers - allowing each to work independently and more efficiently.
Utilizing an external heat sink on the amplifier keeps the heat outside of the enclosure, which allows both the amps and drivers to operate at lower temperatures.
Combined with phase-optimized crossover networks, the drivers blend together resulting in a coherent soundstage across the entire audio spectrum.
We have also included a standby function on the amplifier which reduces power consumption when the monitors are not being used.
• Bi-amplified design with 70 watts of Class A/B power for coherent and accurate sound reproduction
• 5" low frequency drivers with composite paper cones for powerful and dynamic lows
• 1" treated silk dome hi-frequency drivers with integrated waveguides ensure a flat response
• Optimized, front-loaded slot port for direct radiating low frequency energy
• Magnetic shielding eliminates interference with other electronic equipment
• XLR balanced. 1/4" balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs for connecting mixers, interfaces, etc
• Unique fader volume control on front baffle for easy access
• External amplifier heat sink to maximize efficiency while keeping temperature low
• Includes two acoustic isolation pads
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Fluid Audio F5 Studio Monitor (Single) . Please choose from the list below.