The Classic Series C5 studio monitor from Fluid Audio redefines the sound quality of a "budget" studio monitor.
Having more than 23 years designing speakers, It's somewhat easy to design great sounding monitors using expensive components and unique, "space age" materials.
What Fluid set out to do was more of a challenge: Create an extraordinary sounding studio monitor-using just ordinary, "classic" tecnnology and components.
No Beryllium...No Titanium...just proven technologies and components put together to sound great...and at an attractive price point. Fluid is proud to introduce: the Classic Series C5
Whether your are tracking, mixing, or just listening to your favorite CD, your monitors are your primary source of reference.
Accurate monitors are an invaluable tool in your arsenal of music and video production, so you need some assurance that your mixes will translate well to your audience's speakers.
The Fluid C5 monitors not only have the depth of soundstage but the sonic clairty that allow you to hear even the most subtle of the reverb trials.
This and other features mentioned below, make the C5 the clear winner in it's category.
• 20 watts of class a/b power for coherent and accurate sound reproduction
• 5" low frequency drivers with composite paper cones for articulate mids
• 1" pei diaphragm hi-frequency drivers with integrated waveguides ensure a fast transient response
• 1/4" balanced and rca unbalanced inputs for connecting mixers, interfaces, etc
• Rear-firing, bass reflex port for a flat bass response
• Includes two acoustic isolation pads
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Fluid Audio C5 Studio Monitor (Single) . Please choose from the list below.