Fruity Edition is aimed at composers who need Piano roll for complex melodies and to record/play chords. Fruity Edition adds access to the Playlist Pattern Clips for complex and lengthy arranging/sequencing and automation of program/plugin parameters.
What you can do with Fruity edition
Fruity edition, adds three very important features:
• The Piano roll.
• Event Automation.
• The Playlist.
This means Fruity edition unlocks the full melodic and instrumental performance capabilities:
Piano roll enables unlimited length patterns and the ability to record/play chords for each instrument Channel. for unlimited length patterns and chords.
Event Automation allows the control of almost any FL Studio parameter or plugin knob using the Event Editor. Record or ‘draw’ automation. This automation data is saved in Pattern Clips.
Playlist Pattern Clip arranging so an unlimited number of Pattern Clips can be stacked and or placed end-to-end in series in the Playlist to create complete musical works of unlimited complexity. Pattern clips can hold note (Piano roll / Stepsequencer) and Automation (Event Automation) data.
Client VST/Rewire support so you can use FL Studio as an instrument in VST/Rewire compatible.
Fruity Edition includes:
• Program or record 999 separate ‘loop’ patterns into the step-sequencer.
• Enter beats or monophonic notes on each instrument Channel (unlimited Channels).
• Enter velocity, pan, modulation, pitch and note-start offset per-note.
• Each ‘loop’ pattern can consist of an unlimited number of Channel instruments/samples.
• Route and mix Channels through any number of the 104 Mixer tracks and add effects such as delay, reverb, flanging chorusing, EQ etc.
• Play back or render a single pattern at a time of up to 64 steps.
• Render to wav, mp3 or ogg format.
• Access to the Mixer (104 Mixer channels, rerouting, integrated EQ and more).
• External MIDI control and recording.
• Unlimited number of instrument Channels.
• 4 to 64 notes in the Step Sequencer per pattern (up to 999 patterns).
• FL Direct Wave (player).
• Instruments - 3x OSC, Autogun, BassDrum, BeepMap, BooBass, Buzz Generator Adapter, Channel Sampler, Control Surface, Dashboard, FL Keys, FL Slayer, FPC, Fruit Kick, Fruity Dance, Drumpad, DrumSynth Live, DX10, Envelope Controller, Layer, Slicer, Vibrator, Groove Machine Synth, IL Remote supported, MIDI Out, MiniSynth, Patcher, Plucked!, ReWire, SimSynth Live, Speech Synthesizer, TS404, Wasp, Wasp XT, Wave Traveller
• Effects - Effector, EQUO, 7 Band EQ, Balance, Bass Boost, Big Clock, Blood Overdrive, Center, Chorus, Compressor, dB Meter, Delay, Delay 2, Delay Bank, Fast LP, Filter, Flanger, Flangus, Formula Controller, Free Filter, HTML Notebook, Love Philter, Limiter, LSD, Mute 2, Multiband Compressor, NoteBook, PanOMatic, Patcher, Parametric EQ, Parametric EQ 2, Peak controller, Phase Inverter, Phaser, Reeverb, Reeverb 2, Scratcher, Send, Soft Clipper, Spectroman, Squeeze, Stereo Enhancer, Stereo Shaper, Vocoder, Wave Candy, WaveShaper, X-Y Controller, Soundgoodizer, ZGameEditor
• Supports unlimited VST & DX plugin instruments.
• Import/Export WAV, MP3, OGG & MIDI.
• Piano typing keyboard.
• ASIO support (for low latency).
• Piano roll allowing chords and note-slides.
• Playlist (Pattern Clip) arranging.
• Full automation of all enabled parameters (as Event Automation).
• Internal controllers as a modulation source.
• Used as VST instrument in another host e.g. Cubase, Sonar, Logic, etc.
• Used as a ReWire & VST client or host.
+ Simsynth Live synthesizer instrument.
+ Drumsynth Live percussion synthesizer.
+ DX10 FM synthesizer.
+ Wasp & Wasp XT synthesizers.
• Lifetime free updates to Fruity Edition by download.
Please note: No audio recording. No Audio Clips. No Automation Clips. NOT all plugins (Check Feature Comparison)