Fishman Rare Earth Single Coil Pickup
Fishman Rare Earth Single Coil Pickup, Active Electronics, Neodymium Magnet Structure
By DPD On 17th Dec 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Rare Earth Humbucking pickup has been carefully re-voiced and fine-tuned to offer an even smoother treble response than their popular, category-defining predecessors.
The Rare Earth Single Coil has been carefully re-voiced and fine-tuned to offer an even smoother treble response than their popular, category-defining predecessors.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
For installation instructions see the PDF guide below: Features • Re-voiced and fine-tuned for smoother treble response and a warmer, more natural acoustic tone
• Active electronics and neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity
• Miniature batteries mount conveniently on the underside of the pickup (batteries included)
• Low-current design of the preamp allows up to 240 hours between battery changes
• Newly designed mounting system and ergonomic body shape
• Pre-wired output jack can also be endpin-mounted
• Easy installation with no alteration, plug-and-play right out of the box
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited