FISHMAN LOUDBOX PERFORMER Amplifier
FISHMAN LOUDBOX PERFORMER Amplifier, 180 watts Bi-amplified Acoustic sound, 2 input channels
By DPD On 21st Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Everything about it is geared and voiced to do one thing…
To make your guitar and voice sound great.
Fishman are synonymous with great sounding acoustic pick-ups. It's part of their Heritage, and that's why any electro Acoustic guitar plugged into these boxes sounds terrific, but also, check out the Vocal sound. Most singers absolutely adore the sound of their voice through these units, and that's because the amps have been voiced just as carefully to make the human voice sound great too.
Each one of the Loudboxes shares the same great Fishman pre-amps and tone-controls, all of them have high quality effects built -in to enhance your sound, and all have an MP3 input for jamming to your backing tracks, or playing tracks in-between sets, and a balanced XLR output for capturing your performances.
Each one is portable and rugged, and each shares one other capacity….. They are all LOUD!
The Loudbox Performer features 180 watts of transparent bi-amplified acoustic sound and two versatile input channels that accept both 1/4" and XLR sources for instruments and microphones. Each channel includes Fishman's renowned 3-band EQ, feedback-fighting controls, and a new effects section for more tonal options than ever before.
The dedicated midrange control provides enhanced detail and note definition over conventional 2-way designs. An improved, integrated kickstand design allows the Loudbox Performer to be tilted back 50º for better sound projection at short range.
The newly re-designed Loudbox Performer offers more power and enhanced features in a lighter, more efficient design.
Our most powerful acoustic amplifier, the Loudbox Performer features 180 watts of transparent bi-amplified acoustic sound and two versatile input channels that accept 1/4” and XLR sources. Each channel includes Fishman’s renowned 3-band EQ, feedback-fighting controls, and a new effects section for more tonal options than ever before.
The dedicated midrange provides enhanced detail and note definition over conventional 2-way designs. An improved, integrated kickstand design allows the Loudbox Performer to be tilted back 50º for better sound projection at short range. Features • Two mic/instrument channels with 3-band EQ and feedback controls.
• Bi-amplified with passive crossover for tweeter and midrange.
• Long throw acoustic suspension woofer for clean bass Input gain control.
• Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” & 1/8” connectors.
• Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level.
• Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo and Slap Echo.
• Balanced XLR D.I. outputs on each channel and main mix.
• Channel Mute to silence both input channels.
• Headphone output.
• Three-way speaker design with built-in 10º baffle angle.
• Integrated, low profile kickstand for a tilt angle of 50º.
• Foot Switch input for remote muting of Input Channels or Chorus, Flanger, & Slap Echo.
• Dual Foot Switch (ACC-LBX-FSW) sold separately.
• Loudbox Performer Slip Cover (ACC-LBX-SC7) sold separately.
INSTRUMENT & MICROPHONE CHANNELS:
• Combination 1/4” & XLR input with 10dB pad and clip indicator.
• Resonant bass and midrange with shelving-style treble control.
• Feedback-fighting Phase switch and Notch filter.
• Phantom power for condenser mics (24V, high current spec.).
• Reverb / Delay effects level.
• Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off.
• Power: 180 Watts, bi-amped.
• Drivers: one 1” soft dome twitter.
• One 5” midrange.
• One 8” woofer.
• SPL: 114dB SPL @ 1 meter.
• Speaker Baffle: 10º built-in tilt.
• 50º with kickstand.
• Dimensions: 18.2” H x 15.8” W x 11.5” D (462mm) x (401mm) x (29cm).
• Weight: 29.4 lbs (13.3 kg).
|Number of Tweeters||N/A|
|Number of Speakers||1|
|Speaker Size (Inches)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months