The Fishman Loudbox series is the bestselling acoustic amp in the USA by a Country Mile.
Everything about it is geared and voiced to do one thing…
To make your guitar and voice sound great.
Fishman are synonymous with great sounding acoustic pick-ups. It's part of their Heritage, and that's why any electro Acoustic guitar plugged into these boxes sounds terrific, but also, check out the Vocal sound. Most singers absolutely adore the sound of their voice through these units, and that's because the amps have been voiced just as carefully to make the human voice sound great too.
Each one of the Loudboxes shares the same great Fishman pre-amps and tone-controls, all of them have high quality effects built -in to enhance your sound, and all have an MP3 input for jamming to your backing tracks, or playing tracks in-between sets, and a balanced XLR output for capturing your performances.
Each one is portable and rugged, and each shares one other capacity….. They are all LOUD!
The Loudbox Artist packs 120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power, and enhanced features into an incredibly lightweight and portable package.
The Loudbox Artist features two versatile channels that can each accept an instrument or mic input. Fishman's legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, plus a dual-effects section, make the Loudbox Artist a great choice for the seriously active musician.
The Loudbox Artist is an evolution in acoustic amplifiers. It leverages the award-winning design of the Loudbox 100, yet packs more power and enhanced features into an incredibly lightweight and portable package. The Loudbox artist packs 120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power, two versatile input channels featuring Fishman's legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, plus a new dual effects section make the new Loudbox Artist the ultimate portable acoustic instrument amplifier for the seriously active musician.
• Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4” or XLR sources.
• Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls.
• Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” & 1/8” connectors.
• Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level.
• Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, and Slap Echo.
• D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix.
• Channel Mute to silence both input channels.
• Headphone output.
• Foot Switch input for remote muting of Input Channels or Chorus, Flanger, & Slap Echo.
• Dual Foot Switch (ACC-LBX-FSW) sold separately.
• Loudbox Artist Slip Cover (ACC-LBX-SC1) sold separately.
• Combination 1/4” & XLR input.
• Resonant-style bass and midrange.
• Shelving treble.
• Notch filter (feedback control).
• Input gain with 10dB pad and clip indicator.
• Reverb and Delay effects level.
• Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off.
• Phase switch (feedback control).
• Dedicated effects loop.
• 24V phantom power for condenser mics.
• Power: 120 Watts, bi-amped.
• Drivers: 8” woofer, 100W; 1” soft dome tweeter, 20W.
• SPL: 112dB SPL @ 1 meter.
• Speaker Baffle: 10º built-in tilt.
• Dimensions: 13.5”H x 15.5”W x 11.5”D (343mm x 394mm x 292mm).
• Weight: 25.5lbs (11.6kg).
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as FISHMAN Loudbox Artist Acoustic Amplifier, Balanced XLR outputs, 120 watts, Bi-Amped, Aux Stereo Input, 2 Mic Channels . Please choose from the list below.