EVGA Intel Z490 DARK E-ATX Motherboard
EVGA Z490 DARK Motherboard, S 1200, DDR4, SATA3, 3x M.2, 1x U.2, WiFi 6 /BT 5.1, 2.5GbE, USB 3.2 Gen2, E-ATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The EVGA Z490 DARK
Nothing will stop the return of the EVGA DARK motherboards. The EVGA Z490 DARK comes packaged with an 18-phase power design, right-angled connectors, and an Intel® 2.5 GbE NIC to ensure that the only limitation of your Z490 DARK is your imagination. But we don’t need to tell you what the DARK looks like; we’ll simply tell you what it is: The Z490 DARK is a masterwork of design and engineering, to bring you the best performance and stability available on the Z490 chipset.
The EVGA Z490 Motherboards are here
Powered by the latest 10th Generation Intel® Core i9 processors, these motherboards put the power back in your hands. Game, stream, create, work, or just browse the web – these motherboards will be front and center to handle everything you can throw at them.
Features for Every System Builder
The EVGA Z490 motherboards were crafted from the ground up with the features every system builder expects from a top-notch motherboard these days, and these motherboards do not disappoint:
• Dual M.2 slots w/ Intel® Optane® Support: EVGA Z490 motherboards are equipped with two M.2 110mm Key-M slots for NVMe SSDs.
• ARGB/RGB Headers: Configure up to 125 LEDs on the onboard ARGB header via EVGA ELEET X1!
• 7.1 Channel Realtek Audio + EVGA NU Audio FPH: Experience high-fidelity surround, or unleash hard-to-drive headphones through the front panel.
• NVIDIA® SLI® Ready with Metal Reinforced PCIe Slots: Go worry-free when installing large and heavy graphics cards.
Features that Gamers Need
Gamers and enthusiasts also expect more from EVGA motherboards, such as overclocking, stability, next-gen features and a reliable BIOS. The EVGA Z490 motherboards are more than up for the task:
• USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Header: A modern feature for modern cases.
• Switchable BIOS: Setup multiple BIOS profiles to quickly switch between 24/7 and OC profiles.
• Dual 80 port Temp/Voltage monitors: Monitor everything in real-time! Configure the boxes in the BIOS to display what you need to see.
• USB BIOS Update Port: Flash your BIOS without a CPU or entering the BIOS.
• EVGA GUI BIOS with OC Robot: Use the latest GUI UEFI/BIOS to quickly set overclocks and stress test in the BIOS!
EVGA ELEET X1
EVGA Z490 motherboards feature EVGA ELEET X1, the next generation of motherboard tuning utilities. Featuring a brand new UI, completely new codebase, and simple to use interface, EVGA motherboards have never been easier to overclock or monitor.
• Highly-Efficient 18 Phase Digital VRM
• Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
• Onboard ARGB and RGB Headers controlled through EVGA ELEET X1
• New Integrated EVGA Wireless Module with Intel Dual-band WiFi 6 / BT5.0 with external antenna
• Realtek 7.1 Channel HD Audio + EVGA NU Audio
• 150% Increased Socket Gold Content
• Reinforced PCIe slots
• EVGA's Latest GUI BIOS Featuring OC Robot and In-BIOS Stress Testing
• SPI flashing via USB allows you to flash your BIOS without a CPU
• SafeBoot button resets the motherboard and goes into the BIOS with last known good settings without clearing CMOS
• Slow Mode switch locks CPU multiplier to lowest possible setting to allow users to switch between max OC and low speeds in real-time.
• Onboard Temperature and Voltage Monitoring
• Onboard Clear CMOS, Power and Reset Buttons
• Dual EVGA Probe-It Connectors
• PCIe Disable Switches
• Triple BIOS Support
• EVGA ELEET X1 Software Support
|Edition||EVGA Z490 DARK|
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||N/A|
|Memory Type (R/U)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB|
|Audio||Realtek ALC1220 7.1 HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||2-Way SLi|
|AMD CrossFire Support||N/A|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||Mini DisplayPort|
|RAID Support via||Intel® SATA RAID 0/1/10/5|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Board Dimensions||277 x 305 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.