Introducing the EVGA Z170 motherboard lineup. These motherboards take performance to another level with next generation features like high performance native SATA 6G ports, next generation USB 3.1*, up to NVIDIA 4-Way SLI support*, Creative Core3D Audio* and more. A reimagined board and color layout with the latest EVGA GUI BIOS that focuses on functionality make the EVGA Z170 lineup a top choice for gamers, performance users and hardware enthusiasts.
*Available on EVGA Z170 Classified
The EVGA Z170 Classified 4-Way is engineered from the ground up to be the best overclocking motherboard on the planet. Featuring a next generation Intel Z170 Express Chipset with DDR4 3200MHz+ memory support, this motherboard is built to perform. Two SATA Express ports, up to eight SATA 6G ports, two USB 3.1 and two M.2 ports provide robust storage and I/O options, and with support for NVIDIA SLI technology, you can pair up four NVIDIA graphics cards for insane gaming performance. Creative Core3D Audio with audio isolation provide the cleanest sound possible with full Creative suite functionality.
Intel® Z170 Platform Unlocks Incredible Efficiency
Intel® Z170 Chipset
• Supports up to 8 CPU threads (4-core)
• Supports DDR4 Memory
• First to support PCI-E 3.0 from PCH
• USB 3.1 Support (EVGA Z170 Classified)
• Up to 11% Faster CPU (SPECint_rate_base2006)
• 22% Lower TDP (65W vs 84W)
• Up to 28% Faster Intel HD Graphics (3DMark 11 Graphics Score)
8 Layer PCB
High layer count enhances stability both for heavy loads as well as high overclocking.
4-Way SLi Support
The EVGA Z170 Classified is rated for up to 4-Way SLi to handle the most demanding video loads.
The Z170 CLASSIFIED includes support for full size storage and WiFi from the M. 2 jacks.
High Gold Content For CPU Socket
Higher volume of precious metal (300% Gold) used in the sockets greatly improves the conductivity and produces a cleaner signal due to less resistance/impedance.
90 Degree 24-Pin Connector
Not having the main power for the board facing perpendicular makes it easy to get the cables routed well and out of the way.
8 Phase PWM
An 8 Phase PWM helps to ensure that the power reaching the processor is clean and stable.
PCI-E Disable Switches
No need to remove a card when testing, instead you can disable the slot with a dip-switch. This can greatly reduce the time spent troubleshooting, as you do not need to disassemble anything to isolate PCI-E components.
Onboard Power, Reset and CMOS Reset Buttons
When testing on the Z170, or running it in a benching environment, you do not need to worry about wiring the board to a case to have access to power and reset buttons, as they are built onto the board.
Top Notch Integrated Peripherals
The Z170 Classified is not just focused on the upper end of extreme builds, but also with the smaller components as well. Creative Core3D audio and dual integrated Intel NICs ensure you have the best quality sound and network connections right out of the box.
• 300% more gold content in the CPU socket
• USB 3.0 Support
• SATA 6Gbps Support
• 100% Solid State Capacitors
• EVGA Vdroop Control
• EVGA E-LEET Tuning Support
• EVGA EZ Voltage read points
• 8 Phase PWM
• 8 Layer PCB
• Onboard Clear CMOS, Power and Reset Buttons
• Onboard CPU Temperature Monitor
• Isolated Audio traces for better sound clarity
• Onboard POST Code Indicator/CPU Temp Monitor
• Black Nickel CPU ILM
• Dual BIOS Support
• PCI Express 3.0 Support
• Creative Sound Core3d Quad-Core Audio Processor
• Replaceable BIOS Chip
• PCIe Disable Switches
• M.2 Slot (Key M/E) up to 32Gbps (M)
• Dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet Ports
• E-ATX Enthusiast Layout Supporting 4-Way SLi, 3-Way SLi and 2-Way SLi
• Supports Intel Core i3, i5, and i7 Socket 1151 Processors
• 4x DIMM Slots for Dual-Channel DDR4 3200MHz+ (64GB)
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as EVGA Z170 Classified, Intel Z170, S 1151, DDR4, SATAe, M.2 (PCIe/SATA), 4-Way SLi, Dual Intel LAN, USB 3.1 Header, E-ATX . Please choose from the list below.