EVGA TORQ X10 Gaming Mouse 8200dpi Button USB
EVGA didn't stop there though. The EVGA TORQ X10 features the highest quality Omron switches with a lifespan of over 20 million clicks. EVGA also included a full metal base that provides solid construction, the latest Avago 9800 laser sensor providing up to 8200DPI with 1000Hz polling rate, a 6FT silver coated USB cable, and much more.
Features • On-board storage can support up to 5 separate profiles
• Ambidextrous design supports right or left handed gamers
• Adjustable height system supports all gamers
• Adjustable DPI up to 8200 DPI with On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
• Adjustable weight system
• Highest quality materials including silver coated wire and Omron switches (20 million click life cycle)
• Robust software allows full control over mouse including Macro setup, profiles and OSD
• Super low friction PTFE mouse feet
|Mouse Model||TORQ X10|
|No. of Buttons|
|Features & Functions||
|LED Lighting Colour|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 01788 247 298
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.