EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC/SC2/iCX/Black Hydro Copper GPU Waterblock
EVGA Hydro Copper Waterblock for GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics Cards, Full Cover, Copper Base, Acylic Cover, LED Logo
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• High Flow-Liquid Design: Internal high flow liquid paths allow for coolant to get in and get heat out as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
• Full Component Coverage: Covers GPU, Memory and VRM. Pre-installed thermal pads so you don't miss anything!
• Integrated Internal Pressure Points: Automatically ensures an even-fit across the card to provide the best cooling to all components.
• Glowing EVGA Logo: Ultimate Style for Windowed Systems.
Compatible with the Following EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics Cards:
• EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FOUNDERS EDITION - 11G-P4-6390
• EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING - 11G-P4-5390-KR
• EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition GAMING - 11G-P4-6393-KR
• EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Black Edition GAMING - 11G-P4-6391-KR
• EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 GAMING - 11G-P4-6593-KR
• EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti iCX GAMING - 11G-P4-6591-KR
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 01788 247 298