EVGA DG 87 Windowed E-ATX Tower Pro Ultimate Gaming PC Case
EVGA DG-87 Full Tower Computer Chassis, E-ATX/ATX/mATX with Window, Fan Control, LED Display, K-Boost, HDMI, USB3.1C
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• Optimized Airflow Path: Dedicated cooling path for graphics cards, giving ultimate cooling performance and increased clockspeeds.
• Robust Water Cooling Support: Full support for dual 420mm or 360mm radiators give you ultimate cooling performance, with a dedicated section for mounting reservoir.
• Cable Management: Dedicated cable management cutout points lets you keep your system layout clean, improving appearance and airflow.
• Built in Fan Controller + Temperature Sensor: Built in fan controller lets you select your cooling performance, and monitor the case internal temperature.
• K-Boost Button: Control your performance with EVGA K-Boost! One button boosts GPU and CPU clocks instantly, giving you ultimate control.
• Removable Fan Filters: Easy to remove fan filters keeps your system dust free.
• Front and Top Facing Power, Reset Buttons and USB 2.0. Front Facing USB 3.1 Type-C, and HDMI: Easily power on your system whether it is on the floor or desk, make your PC VR-Ready with front facing HDMI and USB.
• Easy Removable Door: Flip a switch to remove the entire door, making assembly as easy as can be.
• Supports up to 12 SSD/HDD: Dedicated mounting locations on back of motherboard and drive bay keep cables out of the way.
• GPU Airflow Channel: Adjustable channel to maximize cooling efficiency depending on your GPU setup.
• Optional Segmented PSU Tray Hides Cables: Slidable tray keeps your system clean and hides Power Supply cables.
• Flexible Fan Support: Supports up to 8 140 or 120mm fans.
• Easy Access to I/O ports and Clean Cable Output: Cables exit on the back of the case, keeping cable management clean, and I/O ports are easily accessed by left door hinge.
• Completely Removable PCI-E Brackets: Remove brackets to increase airflow or easily pass water cooling tubes.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.