Equnox Quad Fusion 140 Flight Case
Equnox - Quad Fusion 140 Flight Case, Fits 4 Equinox Fusion 140 Moving Heads
|Instalment Rate:||9.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£168.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£177.25|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Equinox - Quad Fusion 140 Flight Case
designed to fit 4 Equinox Fusion 140 Moving HeadsThis professional flight case has been designed to fit 4 of the Equinox Fusion 140 Moving Heads. An additional accessory compartment is also included to hold power and DMX cables.
at a glance
• Features 4 compartments for Fusion 140 Moving Heads plus an accessories compartment
• Interlocking tongue and groove edging ensuring that all lids and covers stay secure even in an impact and form a fully dust proof seal
• All handles feature heavy duty rubber grips for comfort and non slip safety
• Riveted 35mm aluminium profile edge strips provide rigidity, strength and durability
• Heavy duty, industrial grade handles and butterfly catches
• Heavy duty ball corners for added impact protection
• Fitted with metal tour label dish
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months