Scan's Pro Audio Division bring you a fantastic bundle to start off your own studio monitoring solution! Including a Pair of High Performance EQUATOR D5 Monitor Speakers, Adam Hall Adjustable Speaker Stands, along with Two Stagg TRS Jack to XLR Cables to help you get your audio source easily connected, and monitoring audio in no time. This Bundle Includes The Following:
1x EQUATOR D5 Monitor Speakers (PAIR) - LN46273
2x Adam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand - LN45149
2x 3m Stagg Jack to XLR Cable - LN69993EQUATOR D5 Powered Monitor Speakers
The D5 studio monitors also have pro features such as balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced TRS inputs as well as a boundary selection switch to select the appropriate monitor response for their placement (in a corner, in front of a wall, free standing). No plastic front baffle here. The D5 features an all wood cabinet, including a wood front baffle for optimum performance. No simple air releasing cutout on the front baffle or cut-out hole in the back. The D5 features a fully extended 1.75" perfectly tuned front port, providing superior and accurate extended low-end response. And because the port is on the front baffle, the D5's can be positioned close to a wall with no fear of the low-end being choked.
The coaxial transducer design of the nearfield speaker combined with a steep 4th order crossover delivers a detailed mid-range that allows for clarity in that complex 900Hz - 3 kHz range. Guitars, voices, strings, horns, & reverb trails are very clearly and accurately portrayed and any mid-range anomalies in the source material can be easily determined and addressed. Because of our matched transducer output, mid-range mix elements can be positioned in the stereo field without the fear of being misplaced. The D5's are optimally pre-set and voiced for ideal instrument translation.
Like the Q Series, the D5 features our Zero-Point Reference™ custom designed coaxial Digitally-Controlled Transducers™ along with internal DSP to provide a matched output curve for every unit. This allows for accurate no-shift imaging. The DSP allowed pin-point accurate adjusting during the voicing process. The voicing was aided by award-winning recording engineers that referenced their hit mixes for voicing considerations. The final D5 pre-set voicing curve is optimal for mid-range detail. With high-quality components, internal DSP, 100w of power, and 103 dB of SPL, the D5s deliver a huge bang for little buck.Adam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand
Universal speaker stand for loudspeakers up to 35 kg, black powder coated.Stagg Jack to XLR Cable
3 meter XLR Male to Stereo Jack Male. Features
EQUATOR D5 Powered Monitor Speakers Features
• 9.75" x 7" x 8.5" @ 9 Pounds Each
• Internal DSP for Matched Transducer Output and Meticulous Pre-Set Voicing
• 100 Watts of Power (2 x 50w RMS)
• Pin-Point Accurate Pre-Set Voicing Aided by Award-Winning Recording Engineers
• Boundry selection (3 voicings)
• 1.75" Tuned Front Port For Accurate Low-End Extension.
• Steep 4th Order L&R Crossover with DSP Compensation for Reduced Mid-Range Distoriion
• Coaxial Designed 5.25” Diameter Polypropylene Woofer
• Coaxial Designed 1" Diameter Silk Tweeter
• Electronically Time Corrected
• 10-Biquads for Factory Applied DSP Driver Correction
• 10-Biquads for Factory Applied Voicing Considerations
• Frequency Response: 53Hz - 20kHz (+ or - 3dB)
• Front Ported All Wood MDF Cabinet w/ Small Radius Edges
• Limiter & Driver Protection
• Driver Magnitude Correction
• Power LED
• Sensitivity adjustment (Volume Control)
• Short Circuit Protection
• Thermal Protection
• IEC Power Inlet
• Power on/off Switch
• 1.8 meter EMI Power Cord (115v only)
• Balanced XLR Input (female)
• TRS ¼ Inch Input (female)
• 103dB SPLAdam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand Features
• Triangular foot, 35 mm square section tube, utility space 450 x 390 mmTube Ø 40 / 35 mm, adjustable 91,5 cm - 150 cm, T-screw for locking.
• For heavy speakers you can lock the height on 102 - 114 - 126 - 138 - 150 with the safety pin (included in delivery). Utility space for speakers: 230 x 230 mm, steel material thickness 2 mm, slip resistant surface. Plastic cable clip on upper tube for adequate and discreet cable guiding.
• The foot can be equipped with 3 adjustable plastic feet or steel-spikes. Without the plate you can use the speaker stand with a standard speaker stand receptable (Ø35mm).
• The product is delivered dismantled, with screws and hexagon socket screw key, 3 plastic feet and 3 steel spikes with lock nut.
• 2x Stands Supplied with this Bundle.Stagg Jack to XLR Cable Features
• XLR Male - 1/4 Jack standard cable
• ROHS Compliant
• Length: 3 mtr / 9 ft. - black
• 2x Cables Supplied with this Bundle.