EKWB Predator v1.1 360mm Premium AIO CPU Water Cooler for Intel
EKWB EK-XLC Predator 360 Rev1.1 All-In-One Hydro Cooler, 360mm Rad., 3x Vardar Fans, Quick Disconnects, for Intel CPUs
The unit provides extreme cooling performance and exceptional build quality unseen in the AIO (all-in-one) segment so far. The unit utilizes top-tier EK-Vardar high-static pressure fans and market-proven Laing DDC liquid cooling pump. All-around PWM control provides minimal noise profile and performance on demand.
Predator utilizes industry standard G1/4 threaded ports and 15,9/9,5mm (5/8" / 3/8") Zero Maintenance rubber tubing (EK-ZMT). It is fully expandable and customizable with all custom-loop liquid cooling gear available in our portfolio.
Predator 360 features integrated Quick Disconnect Connector (QDC), a special no-spill connector that allows quick and tool-less expansion of the system without the need for draining of the unit. This allows users to effortlessly add a pre-filled QDC-enabled GPU water block.
If you are more extreme user you can take the whole unit apart and rebuild it as you wish. Process of draining- and re-filling of the unit is easy and is thoroughly documented in the enclosed user guide.
Please note: This AIO Cooler is Rev1.1 With QDC (Quick Disconnects). Features • Hovercore is a new, revolutionary design of radiator de-couplering that effectively prevents transfer of pump induced vibrations from the unit to the computer chassis itself, thus resulting in vibration-free and silent operation.
• Supremacy MX CPU water block, top performer in Enthusiast segment, is specifically designed for Intel CPUs and offers great hydraulic and thermal performance. Carefully machined copper base is made from purest copper available and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of the Predator.
• CoolStream PE 360mm radiator, has a full copper core superior to aluminum alternatives in terms of heat dissipation. In conjunction with EK-Vardar fans the result is increased performance across an entire fan operational range, thus delivering results both at low- and high airflow operation.
• Vardar Fans – three on Predator 360 – are high-static pressure fans developed in-house specifically for liquid cooling systems. With low noise profile and PWM technology built in, the system always controls the RPM and keeps the fans silent while maintaining excellent cooling performance.
• DDC Pump is a powerful 6W liquid cooling pump providing 2-3x higher flow rate compared to other AIOs on the market. It’s also PWM controlled, allowing for automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode!
• Integrated Fan Splitter Hub reduces cable clutter and keeps the unit aesthetically clean. Predator pump and fans plug into the unit itself with only one PWM cable going into CPU Fan socket, while a single SATA molex cable powers the complete unit.
• Dimensions: 415 x 133 x 68mm (L x W x H)
• Fan type: EK-Vardar F4-120ER Predator Edition (550-2200rpm)
• Tube length: ~400mm (15.75in)
• Fitting type: EK-ACF Fitting 10/16mm
• QDC type: 10mm barb fitting
• Coolant type: EK-Ekoolant EVO Clear
• Pump type: Laing DDC3.1 6W
• Total liquid capacity: ~325mL
• EK-XLC Predator 360 (incl. QDC)
• EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g syringe)
• Main Power and PWM signal cable
• CPU Mounting mechanism
• Installation manual (ENG)
|Edition||Predator 360 (R1.1) QDC|
|Cooler Form Factor||360mm All-In-One Hydro Cooler|
|Max. Cooling Capacity|
|Included Fan Configuaration||3 x 120mm|
|Fan Edition||EK-Vardar F4-120ER Predator|
|Fan Bearing Type||Double-ball bearing|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Fan Connectors||1 x 4-pin|
|Approx Fan Speed||500 - 2200 rpm|
|Adjustable Fan Speed Controller||No|
|Fan Airflow||77 CFM|
|Air Pressure||3.16 mm H2O|
|Sound Level (dB)||33.5 dB|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Heatsink Material||Aluminium/ Copper|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Fan Dimensions||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
|Total Dimensions||133 x 68 x 415 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 31st May 2016
The Intel Core i7-6700K has sated the appetite of enthusiast gamers since August 2015, but if a quad-core chip just doesn't tickle your fancy, you might have been twiddling your thumbs in anticipation of a new HEDT (High End Desktop) part.
Date Issued: 29th Aug 2014
New processors usually grab all the release limelight, relegating the supporting core logic and memory to mere footnotes. This time, a brand-new chipset and DDR4 memory are equal partners in the platform.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes this is the new Rev 1.1
what does it exactly mean ?
EK will be releasing GPU water blocks that will be compatible with the EK Predator in the near future.
You will receive a GPU block with pre-installed water block cabling. Now for the fiddly bit - you'll need to remove the GPU card's heatsink, fan shroud and backplate (there are videos on the ekwb site) and then add the GPU water block. Once that's done then you just add your GPU block cables to the CPU block.
The QDC (quick disconnect cables) are awesome they form a 100% seal when opened and don't spill a drop. It was amazingly easy tbh.
Got the EKWB site and look at some videos.