EKWB GeForce RTX 2080 Acetal+Copper Vector GPU Water Block
EKWB EK-Vector RTX 2080 Waterblock, Black POM Acetal+Copper, for GeForce RTX 2080 Reference Graphics Cards
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
This water block is compatible with all reference design GeForce RTX 2080 based graphics cards, but as always, we recommend that you refer to the EK® Cooling Configurator for a precise compatibility match.
The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channelled directly over these critical areas. These newly developed water blocks feature a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK® Full Cover water blocks. This results in a larger surface area for heat transfer which increases the thermal performance of these water blocks.
The EK® Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality black POM Acetal. Sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure.
EK® recommends the purchase of a retention backplate which improves the aesthetics of your graphics cards, but also provides additional passive cooling to the GPU core and circuit board VRM section.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the terminal and for multiple GPU connectivity, please refer to our offer of GPU Terminals.
Important - Please Note:
• NVIDIA® RTX 2080 Ti Founders edition factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
• This product should NOT be installed with any aluminium Fluid Gaming parts!
• The NVIDIA® NVLink is compatible with this water block. Features • Designed for all reference design based GeForce RTX 2080 graphics cards.
• Provides the optimum cooling for your graphics card when incorporated into a custom water-cooling loop.
• Water block directly cools GPU, RAM & VRM.
• Central inlet open split-flow cooling engine design.
• Reverse flow compatible.
• Electrolytic copper base.
• High-quality Black POM Acetal top.
• G1/4" threads.
• Made in Slovenia.
• EK-Vector series high-performance water block.
• Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs.
• Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers.
• 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”.
• 6mm Allen key.
• Thermal pads.
• Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 13th May 2020
With next-generation games consoles scheduled to make their debut later this year, industry stalwart Microsoft has ratified a new standard of development APIs marketed as DirectX 12 Ultimate.
Date Issued: 21st Sep 2018
It is no secret that NVIDIA is overhauling its high-end graphics solutions with the launch of the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and GeForce RTX 2080. Priced at £1,099 and £749, respectively, in Founders Edition guise, the hard-hitting duo are powered by a revolutionary Turing architecture that promises to change the way we think about PC gaming performance in the years ahead.