Please note the EK-FC1080 Water Blocks are not compatible with the new NVIDIA SLi HB Bridge, however SLi supported motherboards come with their own SLi bridge that has no compatibility issues with the blocks. If ordering an SLi setup please contact Customer Services/Sales to get a free SLi bridge added to your order if required. EK have also announced they are currently developing their own SLi Bridge, with further details to follow.
EK-FC1080 GTX is a high performance full-cover water block for NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition graphics cards.
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas, thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC1080 GTX water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps. Unlike the EK-FC1080 GTX Nickel, this model features short top, so the block won't cover the entire PCB.
The base is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic material. The top also features two pre-drilled slots for 3mm LED diodes. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for a safe and painless installation procedure.
EK Water Blocks recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC1080 GTX Backplate - Black, Nickel, Blue, Red, Gold) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC Terminal. Up to four EK-FC1080 GTX water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity.
• The EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
• NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1080 factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
• New NVIDIA® SLI HB bridges are not compatible with this water block. You can still use regular SLI bridge that comes with every SLI supported motherboard.
• Designed for NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition Graphics Cards.
• Short top design.
• Water block cools GPU, RAM & VRM.
• Central inlet split-flow cooling engine design.
• Reverse flow compatible.
• Nickel-plated electrolytic copper base.
• High-quality Acrylic Glass top.
• G1/4" threads.
• 3mm LED Diode ready.
• Made in Slovenia.
• EK-FC1080 GTX series water block.
• Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs.
• Thermal pads.
• Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g).
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as EKWB EK-FC1080 Waterblock, Short Top, Acrylic Glass+Nickel-plated, for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Ed.Graphics Card . Please choose from the list below.