EKWB MSI GeForce GTX 1080/1070 GAMING X Glass Water Block
EKWB EK-FC1080 GTX TF6 Waterblock, Acrylic Glass+Nickel-plated, for MSI GAMING X TF6 GeForce GTX 1080/1070 Graphics Card
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas, thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC1080 GTX TF6 water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base of the block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for a safe and painless installation procedure.
EK Water Blocks recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC1080 GTX TF6 Backplate - Black, Nickel) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC Terminal. Up to four EK-FC1080 GTX TF6 water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity.
• EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
• MSI® GeForce® GTX 1080 GAMING X 8G factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
• This water block is compatible with all SLI bridges including the new NVIDIA® SLI HB bridge.
• EK-FC1080 GTX TF6 is also compatible with MSI® GeForce® GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G. Features • Designed for MSI GAMING X 8G GeForce GTX 1080 & GTX 1070 series graphics cards.
• Water block cools GPU, RAM & VRM.
• Central inlet split-flow cooling engine design.
• Reverse flow compatible.
• Nickel-plated electrolytic copper base.
• High-quality Acrylic Glass top.
• G1/4" threads.
• 3mm LED Diode ready.
• Made in Slovenia.
• EK-FC1080 GTX TF6 series water block.
• Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs.
• Thermal pads.
• Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months