EK-FC1080 GTX Strix is a high-performance full-cover water block for ASUS® ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 series graphics cards.
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC1080 GTX Strix water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base of the block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M2,5x4 AX1 screws and washers.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC1080 GTX Strix Backplate - Black or Nickel) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal. Up to four EK-FC1080 GTX Strix water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity.
• The EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
• ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
• This water block is compatible with all SLI bridges including the new NVIDIA® SLI HB bridge.
• EK-FC1080 GTX Strix is also compatible with ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1070.
• Designed for ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 & GTX 1070 series graphics cards.
• Water block cools GPU, RAM & VRM.
• Central inlet split-flow cooling engine design.
• Reverse flow compatible.
• Nickel-plated electrolytic copper base.
• High-quality Acrylic Glass top.
• G1/4" threads.
• 3mm LED Diode ready.
• Made in Slovenia.
• EK-FC1080 GTX Strix water block.
• Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs.
• Thermal pads.
• Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g).
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as EKWB EK-FC1080 GTX STRIX Waterblock, Acrylic Glass+Nickel-plated, for ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080/1070 Graphics Cards . Please choose from the list below.