EKWB GTX JetStream Black Aluminium Backplate for 1080/1070 GPUs EK-FC1080
EKWB EK-FC1080 GTX JetStream Waterblock Retention Backplate, Black Anodised Aluminium, for Gainward+Palit GTX 1070/1080
By DPD On 18th Feb
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Backplate covers the whole length of graphics cards PCB, serves as an aesthetic add-on and also provides passive cooling for the backside of voltage regulation module (VRM).
This backplate is guaranteed to be compatible only with PALIT and Gainward non-reference design NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 JetStream graphics cards.
• EK-FC1080 GTX JetStream Backplate - Black.
• Mounting mechanism.
• Thermal pads. Features • Compatible with EK-FC1080 GTX JetStream series water blocks.
• Made to fit PALIT and Gainward non-reference design NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 JetStream graphics cards.
• Retention backplate made of black anodized aluminum.
• Covers whole length of graphics card PCB.
• Provides passive cooling for the backside of voltage regulation module (VRM).
|Graphics Card Product Line Compatibility||
|Graphics Card Edition Compatibility|
|Fluid Chamber/Top Material|
|Cold Plate/Base Material||Aluminium|
|Cold Plate/Base Cooling Fins|
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature|
|Compatible Cooling Loop Metals|
|Included TIM (Thermal Interface Material)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months