EK-FC1080 ASUS GTX 1080 ROG Strix Acetal+Nickel (QDC) Pre Filled Waterblock from EKWB
EKWB EK-FC1080, For ASUS GTX 1080/70/60 Strix, Acetal + Nickel, Full Cover water block, Pre Filled, Quick disconnect
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
This GPU water block is selected for pre-fill service and will be filled with EK-Ekoolant EVO CLEAR cooling liquid, fitted with two EK-AF Angled 90° G1/4" Nickel adapter fittings paired with two EK-ACF 10/16mm - Nickel fittings and with EK-Tube ZMT Matte Black 15,9/9,5mm tube.
EK-FC1080 GTX Strix is a high-performance full-cover water block for ASUS® ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080, -1070 and 1060 series graphics cards. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list!
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC1080 GTX Strix water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
• Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our web site.
• ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
• This water block is compatible with all SLI bridges including the new NVIDIA® SLI HB bridge.
• EK-FC1080 GTX Strix is also compatible with ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1070 and ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1060. Features The base of the block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M2,5x4 AX1 screws and washers.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC1080 GTX Strix Backplate - Black or Nickel) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal. Up to four EK-FC1080 GTX Strix water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity. Please note that EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
• EK-FC1080 GTX Strix water block
• Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
• Thermal pads
• Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months