EK-FC Titan X Pascal Acetal+Nickel (QDC) Pre-Filled water block from EKWB
EKWB EK-FC Titan X Pascal, For NVIDIA Titan X Pascal (GP102), Acetal + Nickel, Pre-Filled, Quick Disconnect,
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This GPU water block is selected for pre-fill service and will be filled with EK-Ekoolant EVO CLEAR cooling liquid, fitted with two EK-AF Angled 90° G1/4" Nickel adapter fittings paired with two EK-ACF 10/16mm - Nickel fittings and with EK-Tube ZMT Matte Black 15,9/9,5mm tube.
EK-FC Titan X Pascal is a high-performance full-cover water block for NVIDIA Titan X graphics card, based on Pascal architecture (GP102). Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list!
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC Titan X Pascal water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
• Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
• NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX TITAN X factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
• New NVIDIA® SLI HB bridges are not compatible with this water block. You can still use regular SLI bridge that comes with every SLI supported motherboard.
• Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws. Features The base of the block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M3 DIN7985 screws.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC Titan X Pascal Backplate - Black, Nickel, Blue, Red, Gold) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal. Up to four EK-FC Titan X water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity. Please note that EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
• EK-FC Titan X Pascal series water block.
• Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs.
• Thermal pads.
• Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months