EK-FB ASUS R5-E10 Monoblock RGB Edition from EKWB
EKWB EK-FB ASUS R5-E10 All in One CPU/Motherboard Monoblock, RGB Edition, Full ASUS AURA Lighting Control RGB support
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
This water block uses the award-winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. The monoblock directly cools Intel LGA-2011-V3 socket type CPU, Intel X99 Express southbridge (PCH) and power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module as water flows directly over all critical areas (southbridge is passively cooled). It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material with the addition of decorative tiles with ROG insignia made out of brushed aluminum. The block features RGB LEDs that illuminate the EK logo and Rampage V Edition 10 caption. The RGB LEDs are fully compatible with ASUS AURA Lighting Control and the 4-pin RGB female connector can be connected directly to the motherboard RGB header.
• Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
• Factory backplate with RGB functionality is compatible with this Monoblock.
• ASUS ROG Rampage V Edition 10 I/O Shield is not compatible with this Monoblock.
• This monoblock has full RGB support and can be connected directly to the motherboard RGB header and be used with ASUS AURA Lighting Control. Features The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve cooling performance of the water block. On the CPU and southbridge (PCH) chip please use the enclosed electrically non-conductive thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm. EK recommends the use of EK-ACF fittings on this monoblock.
• EK-FB ASUS R5-E10 Monoblock RGB Edition.
• Mounting mechanism.
• Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
• Thermal pads.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months