EK-ACF Compression Fitting - 10/16mm Black
EKWB EK-ACF Black Compression Fitting, 10/16mm, 22mm Outer Diameter of Fitting, 15.6mm Installed Height
By DPD On 24th Jul 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
EK-ACF Fitting is a more secure variant of the tubing fitting connector as the locking ring prevents flexible tube to be pulled out of the fitting by compressing the tubing wall underneath the ring. Such fitting does not require any hose clamp or similiar substitute.
The barb is made of nickel-plated and the ring is made of chrome-plated CNC machined brass. Fittings feature quality rubber O-rings.These fittings are fully compatible with EK-AF series (45°/90°) angled adapters.
These fittings sport low-profile design hence it is mandatory to secure the fitting barb using Allen Key 8mm (not included, available for separate purchase) to prevent skin damage to the finger tips - barb has no finger grip surface. Features Technical data:
• thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread lenght
• supported tube: 3/8" - 5/8" ID/OD (roughly equalls 10/16mm ID-OD)
• outer diameter of a fitting: 22mm
• installed height: 15.6mm
• compatible tubing: PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone, most types of flexible tube
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
• This fitting is to be used only with correctly sized tubing!
• Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 8mm in order to prevent water block damage!
• Do not use any tools to secure locking ring to the fitting barb.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months