Black EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM Pump/Reservoir
EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM High Performance Cooling Pump + Integrated Reservoir, PWM Fan Connectors
By DPD On 10th Dec To 12th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM series features a fully rounded see-through acrylic design thus offering stunning looks and greater usability. This allows installation at any angle within 360° of rotation. Special rubber shock absorber is used to de-couple the main pump body from the mounting clip for silent operation, free of vibration induced noise. Additionally, horizontal and vertical positioning is supported for easier tube routing possibilities.
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM reservoir comes preinstalled with anti-cyclone insert. Optional PU anti-vortex foam and EK-HD Tube is enclosed for additional options.
Compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header.
This water pump/reservoir combo unit can be mounted directly on computer chassis by using enclosed Revo D5 Holder.
The 60mm diameter tube is made of a high-quality acrylic material, while the reservoir bottom/pump top is CNC machined acrylic glass.
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM pump combo can also be upgraded with either:
• EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm fan) Vertical - For horizontal or vertical installation on any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
• EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm fan) Vertical - For horizontal or vertical installation on any position with 140mm type fan hole pattern
• EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm fan) - For installation with only one orientation on any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
• EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm fan) - For installation with only one orientation on any position with 140mm type fan hole pattern
This reservoir can be easily upgraded with longer acrylic tubes used by EK-RES X3 series reservoirs. Features Pump electrical and mechanical properties:
• Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
• Rated voltage: 12V DC
• Power consumption: 23W
• Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
• Maximum flow: 1500L/h
• Maximum system temperature: 60°C
• Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
• Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
• Reservoir diameter 60mm
• Reservoir free volume: ~ 205mL
• Overall unit height: 190mm
• Mounting hole pattern: 65x34mm
• RGB connector classic 4-pin (12+ R G B)
|Product Type||Pump/Reservoir Combi|
|Pump Type||Xylem D5 PWM|
|Max. Hydraulic Performance|
|PWM Duty Cycle Range||20-100% %|
|Pump Voltage||12 V|
|Max. Power Draw||23 W|
|Reservoir Capacity||205 mL|
|Fluid Chamber Construction|
|Power Connector||1 x 4-pin Molex (AMP Mate-N-Lok)|
|Power Cable Length|
|Signal Connector||1 x 4-pin fan header (KK254)|
|Signal Cable Length|
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature||60 °C|
|Dimensions||60 x 190 x 60 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747