EK-Vector Trio GeForce RTX 2080 Nickel & Plexi RGB Waterblock
EK-Vector Trio RGB Waterblock, Nickel+Plexi, G1/4, for MSI GeForce RTX 2080 GAMING X TRIO Graphics Cards
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Vector series water blocks are part of the EK Quantum Product Line that emphasizes minimalistic, elegant design, and performance. For those who want to stand out!
The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channelled directly over these critical areas. These newly developed water blocks feature a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK® Full Cover water blocks. This results in a larger surface area for heat transfer which increases the thermal performance of these water blocks.
The EK® Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality acrylic material. Sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure. It features four integrated LED sources, two located in the terminal cover and one LED strip on each end of the water block.
The block is already equipped with three 12V RGB LED strips which are compatible with the motherboard 4-pin 12V RGB LED header. This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. Features Impotant - Please Note:
• Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
• MSI Gaming X Trio 2080 factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
• Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
• Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!
• This product should NOT be installed with any aluminium Fluid Gaming parts!
• The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
• EK-Vector Trio series high-performance water block.
• Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs.
• Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers.
• 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”.
• 6mm Allen key.
• Thermal pads.
• Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.