EK-Vector RTX RE Copper + Plexi GPU Waterblock
EK Vector RTX RE Waterblock, Copper + Plexi, G1/4, for RTX 2080 Graphics Cards
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£109.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£118.49|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 2nd Nov To 3rd Nov
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
This water block is compatible with all reference design GeForce RTX 2080 based graphics cards, but as always, we recommend that you refer to the EK® Cooling Configurator for a precise compatibility match.
The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas. These newly developed water blocks feature a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK® Full Cover water blocks. This results in a larger surface area for heat transfer which increases the thermal performance of these water blocks.
The EK® Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality acrylic material. Sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the terminal and for multiple GPU connectivity, please refer to our offer of EK-Scalar GPU Terminals. The EK-Vector GPU water block terminal cover is not compatible with FC Terminal X and FC Terminal (Legacy) multi GPU connectivity bridges.
The NVIDIA® NVLink is compatible with this water block. Features Please Note:
• Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
• NVIDIA® RTX 2080Ti Founders edition factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
• Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
• Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!
• The EK-Vector GPU water block terminal cover is not compatible with FC Terminal X and FC Terminal (Legacy) multi GPU connectivity bridges.
• This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- EK-Vector RTX RE series high-performance water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
- 6mm Allen key
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
|Type||GPU Water Block|
|Graphics Card Product Line Compatibility||GeForce RTX 2080|
|Graphics Card Edition Compatibility|
|Fluid Chamber/Top Material||CNC Machined ''Glass-Like'' Acrylic|
|Cold Plate/Base Material||Copper|
|Cold Plate/Base Cooling Fins|
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature|
|Compatible Cooling Loop Metals||
|Compatible Coolants||EK-CryoFuel recommended|
|Included TIM (Thermal Interface Material)||Included|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months