EK-Supremacy - Full Nickel
EK-Supremacy - Full Nickel, Water Block for Intel and AMD CPU's
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
EK-Supremacy is a successor of the legendary EK-Supreme HF water block launched in 2010. It's main improvements are:
- better hydraulic performance: due to improved design up to 20% higher flow compared to EK-Supreme HF
- better cooling performance: up to 2°C lower CPU temperatures compared to EK-Supreme HF
Fusion Thermo: ready for air and water cooling: Featuring sharp ROG design, the Fusion Thermo heatsink integrates a 100% copper heatpipe and a water cooling channel with electroplated barb fittings to prepare you for air and water cooling. Boost heat removal from CPU VRMs, and achieve the overclocking and gaming stability advantage with double the flexibility.
Features CPU socket compatibility:
- Intel LGA-775
- Intel LGA-1155/1156
- Intel LGA-1366
- Intel LGA 2011
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+
Enclosed in the box:
- EK-Supremacy series water block
- EK-CPU Precise Mount mounting mechanism
- EK-Supremacy Backplate system (Intel LGA-1366 & AMD AMx Backplate; Intel LGA-115x Backplate ; rubber gasket)
- Additional AMD Socket mounting plate
- TIM / thermal grease: Gelid GC-Extreme (EKWB 1.6g)
- Narrow server type LGA-2011 is not supported by default – a Mounting plate Supremacy LGA-2011 Narrow ILM is mandatory to install this water block on narrow server type LGA-2011 motherboards.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.