EKWB ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti Glass+Nickel GPU Water Block
EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix Waterblock, Acrylic Glass+Nickel-plated, for ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics Card
By DPD On 15th Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. This kind of efficient cooling will allow your high-end graphics card to reach higher boost clocks, thus providing more performance during gaming or other GPU intense tasks. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base of the block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic material. The top also features two pre-drilled slots for 3mm diodes. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix Backplate - Black, Nickel) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal. Up to four EK-FC1080 GTX Ti water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity.
The block also features a special plastic cover over the block Terminal. This add-on is designed to reveal the graphics card model, visible from the side. The terminal cover is removable; it is fitted with 2 screws from the side.
• The EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
• ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
• New NVIDIA® SLI HB bridges are compatible with this water block.
• New ROG SLI High-Bandwidth bridges are compatible with this water block.
• This product should NOT be installed with any aluminium Fluid Gaming parts!
• Images are for illustration only. Graphics Card, Fittings, Pipes & Coolant are not included. Features • Designed for ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards.
• Water block cools GPU, RAM & VRM.
• Central inlet split-flow cooling engine design.
• Reverse flow compatible.
• Nickel-plated electrolytic copper base.
• High-quality Acrylic Glass top.
• G1/4" threads.
• 3mm LED Diode ready.
• Made in Slovenia.
• EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix water block.
• Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs.
• Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers.
• 2x EK plug G1/4”.
• 6mm Allen key.
• Thermal pads.
• Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g).
|Chipset Compatibility||GeForce GTX 1080 Ti|
|Base Material||Copper / Nickel Plated|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months