EKWB EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 Glass+Nickel GPU Water Block
EK-FC1080 GTX FTW2 Waterblock, Acrylic Glass+Nickel-plated, for EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2/FTW Graphics Cards
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas, thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC1080 GTX FTW2 water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base of the block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic material. The top also features two pre-drilled slots for 3mm LED diodes. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for a safe and painless installation procedure.
EK Water Blocks recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC1080 GTX FTW Backplate - Black, Nickel) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC Terminal. Up to four EK-FC1080 GTX FTW2 water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity.
We recommend EK-Cable PWM Fan Adapter for GPU for connecting your GPU to PWM-enabled fans in your custom loop and thus controlling the PWM profiles based on the graphics card temperature.
Important - Please Note:
• The EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
• To prevent damage to your water block, your coolant must contain anticorrosives and biocides! EK recommends use of EK Cryofuel coolants.
• NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
• New NVIDIA® SLI HB bridges are compatible with this water block.
• EK-FC1080 GTX FTW2 is also compatible with EVGA® GeForce GTX 1080 FTW and EVGA® GeForce GTX 1070 FTW graphics card.
• EK-FC1080 GTX FTW Backplates are fully compatible with EK-FC1080 GTX FTW2 water blocks.
• This product should NOT be installed with any aluminium Fluid Gaming parts!
• Images are for illustration only. Graphics Card, Fittings, Pipes & Coolant are not included. Features • Designed for EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 graphics cards.
• Also compatible with EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW & EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW graphics cards.
• Water block cools GPU, RAM & VRM.
• Central inlet split-flow cooling engine design.
• Reverse flow compatible.
• Nickel-plated electrolytic copper base.
• High-quality Acrylic Glass top.
• G1/4" threads.
• 3mm LED Diode ready.
• Made in Slovenia.
• EK-FC1080 GTX FTW2 series water block.
• Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs.
• Necessary mounting screws, bolts, and washers.
• 2x EK plug G1/4”.
• 6mm Allen key.
• Thermal pads.
• Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.