EK-FC Acetal Terminal X7
EK-FC Terminal X7, Acetal, For Connecting 7 Same Type EK Full-Cover Water Blocks in a Single Unit
By DPD On 21st Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The Terminal is made of high-quality black POM Acetal. There is no need to purchase additional links or fittings since the EK-FC Terminal is mounted directly to the water block. Serial and parallel water flow is graphically explained in the installation manual.
• 1x EK-FC Terminal X7 - Acetal
• 2x Plug G1/4
• 1x mounting mechanism (spare Terminal O-ring and spare screw. All other parts are to be reused from the FC Blocks)
• Not compatible with EK Vector RTX block terminal cover
• To avoid cracking your EK plexi full cover water block, use only 0.5 - 0.7 Nm of torque force on the terminal screws.
• Do not use excessive force while fastening the terminal to the water block itself!
|Cooler Form Factor|
|Included Fan Configuration|
|Fan Bearing Type|
|Max. Fan Speed||N/A|
|Max. Fan Airflow|
|Max. Air Pressure|
|Max. Sound Level|
|Included TIM (Thermal Interface Material)|
|Dimensions & Weight|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited