This 100mL concentrate is to be mixed with distilled water in ratio 1:9 to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant.
Ekoolant is the result of latest vigorous experiments on performance and influence, and contains best components:
• High-efficiency non-toxic secondary refrigerant anti-corrosion coolant,
• Corrosion and scale inhibitors,
• Biological growth inhibitor. Features • Concentrated content - low on weight for lowest shipping fees.
• Low electrical conductivity
• Biological growth inhibition
• Corrosion protection according to BS5117 and BS6580 standards
• High quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
• Compatible with Acrylic, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM and Norprene) materials
• Eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
• RoHS compliant
• 3-year shelf time after bottling
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.