This proven premixed formula is a step ahead in EKWB product research and product portfolio. Coolant is suitable for mixed copper, brass, steel, nickel and aluminium cooling loops, providing best value/performance ratio.
Ekoolant is the result of latest vigorous experiments on performance and influence, and contains best components which offer optimal protection from corrosion, yet allowing maximum cooling performance.
It's pureness, proper viciousness and low chemical content makes it an excellent and best suitable coolant any PC water-cooling system.
The highly automated and advanced bottle filling equipment guarantees you exact volume according to the European Directive 76/211/EEC.
The printed numbers on top of the bottle allows each series to be tracked and show when the coolant was filled.
Warning this is tested and pre-mixed Coolant - please Do not mix this with other coolants or additives. If you are replacing your old coolant please **flush your system to clean it before transferring to this liquid otherwise its performance will be effected
* As all other non-conductive liquids on the market, this coolant will become conductive and loose its characteristics if it comes in contact with other liquids or dust. It hence is advisable to keep your system free of dust and other particles.
* EKWB is not to be held responsible for any damages to hardware. User agrees utilizing at own risk.
** EKWB recommend proper flushing of all previously used water-cooling components in order to minimize the risk of discolouring of EKoolant.
* Ekoolant already contains an anti-algae additives. Therefore we do not recommend adding of any extra anti-algae or anti-microbial agents. The addition of any other substances may result in a chemical reaction, which can cause dye breakdown and clogging which can harm your system.
*EKWB recommends changing liquid at least once a year or sooner.
- low electrical conductivity
- extra pure distilled/deionised water of electrical conductivity of 1µS/cm used for the coolant
- includes additives against algae and corrosion
- high quality concentrated pigments lead to intense, vivid and saturated colours
- not aggressive towards acrylic, acetal, rubber or other gasket materials
- ecologically friendly (85% degradable in 30 days)
- ROHS compliant
- 2 year shelf time
- colour: Blood RED
- content: 1000 mL
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.